August 24, 2017
Dear Experian, I cosigned for my son to get a vehicle, and I was unaware he missed a payment. I just found out by checking my credit report, and...
January 5, 2017
Dear Experian, What steps can I take to improve my credit score by 100 points? – KKB Dear KKB, Every credit history is unique, so it’s impossible to say...
September 29, 2016
Dear Experian, My friend has a poor credit score. She already has some credit cards as well as a personal loan with fixed monthly installments ending in next six...
July 14, 2016
Dear Experian, I have a friend who took out a personal loan just so she could build up her credit. She's nearly 40 with no credit. She still has six...
September 10, 2013
Dear Experian, Why is my credit bad? I paid every thing on time. - WOD
August 17, 2013
Dear Experian, I tend to make more than one payment per month on my credit cards accounts. Will this raise my credit scores? - STA
August 16, 2013
Dear Experian, I have an 805 Experian score. I know that's a good score; however, I am a competitive person and would like a higher score. I have the financial...
October 12, 2011
Dear Experian, How can you improve your credit score if you don't have any credit cards? - HQB
July 6, 2011
Dear Experian, I just paid the last bill off my credit in May of this year. If there is nothing else for me to pay how does my credit score...
- Does an overdraft on my checking account affect my credit score?
- How long can negative items stay on your credit report?
- How often should I check my credit score?
- Is there a way to consolidate debt without ruining your credit?
- Does everyone start out with the same credit score?
- I’m 16 years old. How do you get started with credit?
- How does cosigning affect your credit? Does it show as a debt?
- If you apply for two credit cards in the same month, will it affect your credit score twice?
- How can a credit score from TransUnion and Experian be 50 points different?
- Why do Experian, Equifax and TransUnion differ so much in score?
- Remove Authorized User Accounts from Credit Report
- How Long Do Inquiries Impact My Scores?
- 5 Reasons Your Credit Scores May Have Dropped (And What That Can Mean)
- Will I Qualify For That Car Loan?
- Separating Credit Reports of Father and Son
- Credit Scores and Your Home Equity Line of Credit
- The Meaning of “Too Few Accounts Paid as Agreed”
- U.S. Credit History Will Not Transfer to Canada
- The Impact of Credit Counseling on Credit Scores
- Insurance Inquiries Do Not Affect Credit Scores
- Getting Removed as a Joint Credit Card Account Holder
- Consigning for an Apartment Could Help or Hurt Credit
- Missing Accounts Not Reported by Your Lenders
- Cell Phone Payments are Not Reported