February 21, 2017
Dear Experian, How can I remove collections and late payments and repair my credit report? How long does it take? I would like to buy a house in four...
November 3, 2016
Dear Experian, How do I begin repairing my credit history? How does credit repair work? – BLR Dear BLR, What is Credit Repair? When people mention credit repair, they...
December 7, 2015
Dear Experian, What is difference between credit counseling and debt settlement? - CKB
August 23, 2013
Dear Experian, This is the first time in a long time that I am daring to try to fix my credit report. Can I fix it myself, or do I...
March 27, 2013
Dear Experian, Can I use my employer tax ID number to repair my damaged credit? - KMR
- Does an overdraft on my checking account affect my credit score?
- How long can negative items stay on your credit report?
- How often should I check my credit score?
- Is there a way to consolidate debt without ruining your credit?
- Does everyone start out with the same credit score?
- I’m 16 years old. How do you get started with credit?
- How does cosigning affect your credit? Does it show as a debt?
- If you apply for two credit cards in the same month, will it affect your credit score twice?
- How can a credit score from TransUnion and Experian be 50 points different?
- Why do Experian, Equifax and TransUnion differ so much in score?
- Remove Authorized User Accounts from Credit Report
- How Long Do Inquiries Impact My Scores?
- 5 Reasons Your Credit Scores May Have Dropped (And What That Can Mean)
- Will I Qualify For That Car Loan?
- Separating Credit Reports of Father and Son
- Credit Scores and Your Home Equity Line of Credit
- The Meaning of “Too Few Accounts Paid as Agreed”
- U.S. Credit History Will Not Transfer to Canada
- The Impact of Credit Counseling on Credit Scores
- Insurance Inquiries Do Not Affect Credit Scores
- Getting Removed as a Joint Credit Card Account Holder
- Consigning for an Apartment Could Help or Hurt Credit
- Missing Accounts Not Reported by Your Lenders
- Cell Phone Payments are Not Reported