July 18, 2017
Dear Experian, I have a debt from a department store credit card. It was charged off a few months ago. I have the money to pay it now. I...
April 11, 2017
Dear Experian, I have an issue on my credit report that I believe came about when I traded my vehicle in for a new one. The creditor who held...
November 15, 2016
Dear Experian, I sent a debt validation letter to a collection agency and it’s been over 30 days and still I haven’t received a response. How long do I...
October 13, 2016
Dear Experian, I have recently obtained my credit report from my bank and do not need one from Experian. How can I go about disputing an incorrect item on...
July 17, 2016
Dear Experian, I have changed my name through naturalization. How can I change my name in my credit report? - SLY
July 14, 2016
Dear Experian, How can I get the wording "account in dispute" removed from my credit report? - ADH
July 13, 2016
Dear Experian, How does an employer report a job history to Experian? - BZI
July 13, 2016
Dear Experian, Can I dispute incorrect information at anytime online? - EWA
September 30, 2015
Dear Experian, An address for my bankruptcy lawyer suddenly appeared on my credit report as a single family residence and you won`t let me remove it. It says to contact...
August 14, 2015
Dear Experian, How do I amend my credit report to show that a federal tax lien has been released? - CCF
July 31, 2015
Dear Experian, There is a previous employer listed in my credit report that I have never heard of nor worked for. How might this impact my credit rating, and how...
November 14, 2014
Dear Experian, There is an address on my credit report at which I never resided. How do I get that removed or corrected? - MLA
August 27, 2014
Dear Experian, I was told by the bank that Experian was reporting the incorrect Social Security number. How do I verify the information that Experian has on file for me? -...
August 27, 2014
Dear Experian, I need to update my phone number on my credit report. - MHN
June 4, 2014
Dear Experian, How do I dispute an account on my report? Experian is showing an account open that has been closed for two years. - SCH
- Does an overdraft on my checking account affect my credit score?
- How long can negative items stay on your credit report?
- How often should I check my credit score?
- Is there a way to consolidate debt without ruining your credit?
- Does everyone start out with the same credit score?
- I’m 16 years old. How do you get started with credit?
- How does cosigning affect your credit? Does it show as a debt?
- If you apply for two credit cards in the same month, will it affect your credit score twice?
- How can a credit score from TransUnion and Experian be 50 points different?
- How much does your credit score drop if you close a card?
- Why do Experian, Equifax and TransUnion differ so much in score?
- Remove Authorized User Accounts from Credit Report
- How Long Do Inquiries Impact My Scores?
- 5 Reasons Your Credit Scores May Have Dropped (And What That Can Mean)
- Will I Qualify For That Car Loan?
- The Good, the Bad and the Ugly: What Lenders Look at on Your Credit Report
- Getting List of Creditors and Debts from Credit Report
- Separating Credit Reports of Father and Son
- Credit Scores and Your Home Equity Line of Credit
- The Meaning of “Too Few Accounts Paid as Agreed”
- U.S. Credit History Will Not Transfer to Canada
- The Impact of Credit Counseling on Credit Scores
- Insurance Inquiries Do Not Affect Credit Scores
- Loan Modification Could Hurt Your Credit Score