What can we help you with?
- How do I add or remove a fraud alert?
- How do I get my free credit report?
- How do I cancel my membership?
- How do I contact Experian?
- How to resolve connection issues with Experian Boost?
- How do I report a death to Experian?
- How do I opt out of credit offers?
- How does Experian help survivors of human trafficking?
Credit Report basics
A Credit Report provides detailed information on how you have used credit in the past, including how much debt you have and whether or not you’ve paid your bills on time.Learn more
Credit Score basics
A Credit Score is a number lenders use to help them decide how likely it is that they will be repaid on time if they give a person a loan or a credit card.Learn more
You can take steps now to protect yourself from credit fraud. Learn the warning signs and get the information you need to prevent credit fraud and identity theft.Learn more
Learn how to build and maintain good credit throughout your lifetime. Understanding how life events can affect your credit is important to maintaining a good credit history.Learn more