October 26, 2017
Dear Experian, How do I get the word to Experian that my income has greatly increased? I was denied a credit limit increase on my credit card, and I...
September 27, 2013
Dear Experian, I’d like to complete my income information on my credit report. How can I do this? - RYD
August 16, 2013
Dear Experian, I used Quizzle.com to see my Experian credit report. You have my current employer incorrectly listed. The employer you show was a couple of jobs ago, and...
August 13, 2013
Dear Experian, My colleagues and I had a debate over these questions: Will filing an unemployment claim be reported on credit file? If so, will it affect future credit consideration?...
October 24, 2012
Dear Experian, It appears all three credit reporting agencies had listed my employer incorrectly. What impact does my correct employment and earnings have on my credit rating? -RCH
July 18, 2012
Dear Experian, Can a prospective employer get a credit score on me if I have a security freeze, or do I need to remove the security freeze? - ARJ
September 28, 2011
Dear Experian, I have been applying for work at employment agencies. They want my permission to conduct a credit check. My concern is that I was told in the past...
August 31, 2011
Dear Readers, According to research by the Personal Finance Employee Education Foundation (PFEEF), as many as 80 percent of employees spend work time dealing with financial issues, costing companies as...
- Does an overdraft on my checking account affect my credit score?
- How long can negative items stay on your credit report?
- How often should I check my credit score?
- Is there a way to consolidate debt without ruining your credit?
- Does everyone start out with the same credit score?
- I’m 16 years old. How do you get started with credit?
- How does cosigning affect your credit? Does it show as a debt?
- If you apply for two credit cards in the same month, will it affect your credit score twice?
- How can a credit score from TransUnion and Experian be 50 points different?
- Why do Experian, Equifax and TransUnion differ so much in score?
- Remove Authorized User Accounts from Credit Report
- How Long Do Inquiries Impact My Scores?
- 5 Reasons Your Credit Scores May Have Dropped (And What That Can Mean)
- Will I Qualify For That Car Loan?
- Separating Credit Reports of Father and Son
- Credit Scores and Your Home Equity Line of Credit
- The Meaning of “Too Few Accounts Paid as Agreed”
- U.S. Credit History Will Not Transfer to Canada
- The Impact of Credit Counseling on Credit Scores
- Insurance Inquiries Do Not Affect Credit Scores
- Getting Removed as a Joint Credit Card Account Holder
- Consigning for an Apartment Could Help or Hurt Credit
- Missing Accounts Not Reported by Your Lenders
- Cell Phone Payments are Not Reported