February 12, 2014
Dear Experian, How do I check to see if my children have open credit reports? The form requires a driver's license number, which they do not have. - WMV
October 9, 2013
Dear Experian, I'm concerned that someone may use my minor child’s identification information fraudulently and I want to take precautions. How can I request a security freeze on a minor’s...
September 10, 2013
Dear Experian, I am teaching a class at a local high school about credit fraud. A teacher mentioned to me that her daughter, who is under 12 years of age,...
August 24, 2013
Dear Experian, I have two young children (both under the age of four). Because I have heard of even young children being the victims of identity theft, I am considering...
February 15, 2012
Dear Experian, How can I get a copy of my son’s credit report? I believe that his father may have tried to get credit in his name. We are divorced,...
November 23, 2011
Dear Experian, Someone is using my five-year-old daughter’s Social Security number. They already have two credit cards open under her number. What should I do? - REN
- Does an overdraft on my checking account affect my credit score?
- How long can negative items stay on your credit report?
- How often should I check my credit score?
- Is there a way to consolidate debt without ruining your credit?
- Does everyone start out with the same credit score?
- I’m 16 years old. How do you get started with credit?
- How does cosigning affect your credit? Does it show as a debt?
- If you apply for two credit cards in the same month, will it affect your credit score twice?
- How can a credit score from TransUnion and Experian be 50 points different?
- Why do Experian, Equifax and TransUnion differ so much in score?
- Remove Authorized User Accounts from Credit Report
- How Long Do Inquiries Impact My Scores?
- 5 Reasons Your Credit Scores May Have Dropped (And What That Can Mean)
- Will I Qualify For That Car Loan?
- Separating Credit Reports of Father and Son
- Credit Scores and Your Home Equity Line of Credit
- The Meaning of “Too Few Accounts Paid as Agreed”
- U.S. Credit History Will Not Transfer to Canada
- The Impact of Credit Counseling on Credit Scores
- Insurance Inquiries Do Not Affect Credit Scores
- Getting Removed as a Joint Credit Card Account Holder
- Consigning for an Apartment Could Help or Hurt Credit
- Missing Accounts Not Reported by Your Lenders
- Cell Phone Payments are Not Reported