July 4, 2012
Dear Experian, My Experian report says my score is 781. A credit card company said my score from Experian was 720 five days earlier. They said I may be receiving...
July 4, 2012
Dear Experian, Will checking my own credit report through Experian lower my score? - MZN
March 28, 2012
Dear Experian, My husband and I recently purchased a used car. He makes an annual income of $63,000 and I am a full-time, unemployed student. Because he had zero credit...
February 15, 2012
Dear Experian, My credit report says my score is reduced because I have no revolving credit accounts. Would it help my score to apply for and use a credit card? -...
October 12, 2011
Dear Experian, How can you improve your credit score if you don't have any credit cards? - HQB
July 6, 2011
Dear Experian, I just paid the last bill off my credit in May of this year. If there is nothing else for me to pay how does my credit score...
- Does an overdraft on my checking account affect my credit score?
- How long can negative items stay on your credit report?
- How often should I check my credit score?
- Is there a way to consolidate debt without ruining your credit?
- Does everyone start out with the same credit score?
- I’m 16 years old. How do you get started with credit?
- How does cosigning affect your credit? Does it show as a debt?
- If you apply for two credit cards in the same month, will it affect your credit score twice?
- How can a credit score from TransUnion and Experian be 50 points different?
- Why do Experian, Equifax and TransUnion differ so much in score?
- Remove Authorized User Accounts from Credit Report
- How Long Do Inquiries Impact My Scores?
- 5 Reasons Your Credit Scores May Have Dropped (And What That Can Mean)
- Will I Qualify For That Car Loan?
- Separating Credit Reports of Father and Son
- Credit Scores and Your Home Equity Line of Credit
- The Meaning of “Too Few Accounts Paid as Agreed”
- U.S. Credit History Will Not Transfer to Canada
- The Impact of Credit Counseling on Credit Scores
- Insurance Inquiries Do Not Affect Credit Scores
- Getting Removed as a Joint Credit Card Account Holder
- Consigning for an Apartment Could Help or Hurt Credit
- Missing Accounts Not Reported by Your Lenders
- Cell Phone Payments are Not Reported