June 6, 2017
Dear Experian, I received a letter from Experian today stating that within the last 30 days, changes to my name, address, or Social Security number were reported to you...
July 17, 2016
Dear Experian, If I have thawed my credit, how long before I can apply for credit and it will be accessible? - SME
July 25, 2015
Dear Experian, How do I lift my freeze in your company? - GSN
February 6, 2015
Dear Experian, I just lost my driver's license and am considering putting a security freeze on my credit files. Would placing a freeze on my credit files interfere with me...
March 13, 2014
Dear Experian, I need to lift the security freeze for 24 hours to buy a car. How do I do that? - PDT
December 18, 2013
Dear Experian, Does placing a security freeze at one credit agency extend to all three credit agencies like a fraud alert? - SCB
September 10, 2013
Dear Experian, I have a credit freeze. If someone tries to establish credit without my pin code, what is the exact response they get from you? Do you tell them...
September 10, 2013
Dear Experian, We have frozen our credit with you. We just received a letter from you saying that there has been a change in the name, Social Security number, or...
August 28, 2013
Dear Experian, My credit report is frozen. Most of my accounts are joint with my wife. Is my wife's report automatically frozen as well, or do I have to freeze...
May 22, 2013
Dear Experian, I placed a security freeze on my account and have misplaced the PIN needed to temporarily remove the freeze. How do I get a replacement PIN? - MCH
October 24, 2012
Dear Experian, How can I get a credit freeze on my report? -FSG
October 10, 2012
Dear Experian, I do not want to lift my security freeze but want to apply for a new credit card. Is that possible to do without lifting the freeze? -HPD
- Does an overdraft on my checking account affect my credit score?
- How long can negative items stay on your credit report?
- How often should I check my credit score?
- Is there a way to consolidate debt without ruining your credit?
- Does everyone start out with the same credit score?
- I’m 16 years old. How do you get started with credit?
- How does cosigning affect your credit? Does it show as a debt?
- If you apply for two credit cards in the same month, will it affect your credit score twice?
- How can a credit score from TransUnion and Experian be 50 points different?
- How much does your credit score drop if you close a card?
- Why do Experian, Equifax and TransUnion differ so much in score?
- Remove Authorized User Accounts from Credit Report
- How Long Do Inquiries Impact My Scores?
- 5 Reasons Your Credit Scores May Have Dropped (And What That Can Mean)
- Will I Qualify For That Car Loan?
- The Good, the Bad and the Ugly: What Lenders Look at on Your Credit Report
- Getting List of Creditors and Debts from Credit Report
- Separating Credit Reports of Father and Son
- Credit Scores and Your Home Equity Line of Credit
- The Meaning of “Too Few Accounts Paid as Agreed”
- U.S. Credit History Will Not Transfer to Canada
- The Impact of Credit Counseling on Credit Scores
- Insurance Inquiries Do Not Affect Credit Scores
- Loan Modification Could Hurt Your Credit Score