April 6, 2017
Dear Experian, I have multiple charged off accounts and want to know if I should file bankruptcy or try to pay off the debt? I owe quite a bit....
March 8, 2017
Dear Experian, Can I apply for credit cards after declaring bankruptcy? What kind of credit card might I qualify for? I am trying to rebuild my credit. – GSP...
July 17, 2016
Dear Experian, I recently had a bankruptcy removed from my credit report, but it didn't change my score. When or how do you update the credit score? - PLM
July 14, 2016
Dear Experian, It's been just about 10 years since my bankruptcy was been discharged. How do I go about getting it removed from my credit report? - ENZ
July 14, 2016
Dear Experian, Does a Chap 7 bankruptcy drop off the report 10 years after filing date or the discharge date? - DGM
August 7, 2014
Dear Experian, How can I get a credit card after a bankruptcy so I can rebuild my credit? - MBD
February 26, 2014
Dear Experian, I want to know if I still owe my mortgage company after filing Chapter 13 bankruptcy. When I filed I was in foreclosure, and they said I owed...
January 15, 2014
Dear Experian, How long do accounts included in chapter 13 bankruptcy remain on your report? - RCH
November 20, 2013
Dear Experian, We filed bankruptcy two years ago and want to either refinance our home or possibly buy a new home. When the bank pulled our credit they said that...
September 10, 2013
Dear Experian, Which is the lesser of two evils, bankruptcy or default? - DBU
September 10, 2013
Dear Experian, I have completed my chapter 13 bankruptcy plan. How do I have the creditors names removed from my credit report? - HNS
May 9, 2012
Dear Experian, My bankruptcy was removed from my credit report late last year. Is there any way to update closed accounts to remove the wording "included in bankruptcy"? I had...
February 1, 2012
Dear Experian, What is the difference between chapter 7 and chapter 13 bankruptcies? - RYN
- Does an overdraft on my checking account affect my credit score?
- How long can negative items stay on your credit report?
- How often should I check my credit score?
- Is there a way to consolidate debt without ruining your credit?
- Does everyone start out with the same credit score?
- I’m 16 years old. How do you get started with credit?
- How does cosigning affect your credit? Does it show as a debt?
- If you apply for two credit cards in the same month, will it affect your credit score twice?
- How can a credit score from TransUnion and Experian be 50 points different?
- Why do Experian, Equifax and TransUnion differ so much in score?
- Remove Authorized User Accounts from Credit Report
- How Long Do Inquiries Impact My Scores?
- 5 Reasons Your Credit Scores May Have Dropped (And What That Can Mean)
- Will I Qualify For That Car Loan?
- Separating Credit Reports of Father and Son
- Credit Scores and Your Home Equity Line of Credit
- The Meaning of “Too Few Accounts Paid as Agreed”
- U.S. Credit History Will Not Transfer to Canada
- The Impact of Credit Counseling on Credit Scores
- Insurance Inquiries Do Not Affect Credit Scores
- Getting Removed as a Joint Credit Card Account Holder
- Consigning for an Apartment Could Help or Hurt Credit
- Missing Accounts Not Reported by Your Lenders
- Cell Phone Payments are Not Reported