February 4, 2016
Financial blogger Ash Cash shares his take on the pros and cons of conjoining finances and some things to take into consideration along the way. You’ve made the decision...
January 28, 2016
With the New Year well underway, it’s a logical time to ask yourself: how fit are my finances? The more debt you have, the harder it might seem to...
January 21, 2016
Ken Hevert of Fidelity joins to share wisdom on how to make 2016 your healthiest financial year yet. Learn the latest from their annual survey findings on financial resolutions,...
January 14, 2016
The frenzy of the holidays can reach fever pitch in the last few days of the year. Whether it’s the crush of confused travelers in an airport security line...
January 7, 2016
Financial blogger Ash Cash shares his own personal story of early credit missteps – and how the hard truth found him. Learn how he saw the light and started...
December 29, 2015
Financial blogger Thom Fox recalls the first time he needed a cosigner, and offers options to approach a cosign opportunity carefully. When I turned 19, it became apparent that...
November 24, 2015
Credit isn’t one of those things you’re born knowing about. You have to be shown the ropes somehow. For me, it was my parents who shared their knowledge of...
October 27, 2015
It’s something many of us have but could all probably improve upon: a basic budget is essential for managing your money from month-to-month. But how effective and well attuned is...
July 30, 2015
Behold the power of the millennial generation: early tech adopters and trendsetting powerhouses. But when it comes to their finances, how do millennials spend and save differently from other previous generations?...
July 15, 2015
Financial blogger Ash Cash offers a reminder of the support that setting a governing budget can lend to a budding relationship. My wife and I have been together for...
July 14, 2015
Financial blogger Ash Cash shares insights on how to give your home-buying plans a (credit) gut check. Potential first-time homeowners are often anxious about how their credit impacts their...
June 16, 2015
Taking a summer vacation is one of life’s simplest pleasures. Whether your travels take you to places foreign and exotic or domestic and serene, it is important to set...
June 16, 2015
Financial blogger Thom Fox reminds us that everyone learns about the power of credit at some point. Discover how pursuing higher education later on gave him a different approach...
June 4, 2015
Financial blogger Ash Cash shares his guide to getting familiar with credit basics. Learning the ground rules today can come in handy down the road. In today’s world, if...
May 28, 2015
New vehicles can bring new credit responsibilities. Financial blogger Ash Cash shares tips on what you’ll need to consider when planning ahead for a new car loan. Buying a...
- Does an overdraft on my checking account affect my credit score?
- How long can negative items stay on your credit report?
- How often should I check my credit score?
- Is there a way to consolidate debt without ruining your credit?
- Does everyone start out with the same credit score?
- I’m 16 years old. How do you get started with credit?
- How does cosigning affect your credit? Does it show as a debt?
- If you apply for two credit cards in the same month, will it affect your credit score twice?
- How can a credit score from TransUnion and Experian be 50 points different?
- Why do Experian, Equifax and TransUnion differ so much in score?
- Remove Authorized User Accounts from Credit Report
- How Long Do Inquiries Impact My Scores?
- 5 Reasons Your Credit Scores May Have Dropped (And What That Can Mean)
- Will I Qualify For That Car Loan?
- Separating Credit Reports of Father and Son
- Credit Scores and Your Home Equity Line of Credit
- The Meaning of “Too Few Accounts Paid as Agreed”
- U.S. Credit History Will Not Transfer to Canada
- The Impact of Credit Counseling on Credit Scores
- Insurance Inquiries Do Not Affect Credit Scores
- Getting Removed as a Joint Credit Card Account Holder
- Consigning for an Apartment Could Help or Hurt Credit
- Missing Accounts Not Reported by Your Lenders
- Cell Phone Payments are Not Reported