January 4, 2012
Dear Experian, I have two credit cards that are affiliated with private companies. Neither of these credit cards shows up on my credit report. Both have large limits with small...
December 7, 2011
Dear Experian, Is it legal for a collection agency to submit an account that they buy from a creditor as "new" even though that same account before it was purchased...
November 9, 2011
Dear Experian, I have a credit card account on my report that has gone to a collection company and was written off by the credit card company. If I make...
October 26, 2011
Dear Experian, I am trying to pay off my debts with collection agencies, but I do not know who to contact as they do not send me any collection notices...
August 17, 2011
Dear Experian, I broke off a relationship in October 2009 where I was an authorized user on several credit cards. My ex-girlfriend told me she removed me as authorized user....
- Does an overdraft on my checking account affect my credit score?
- How long can negative items stay on your credit report?
- How often should I check my credit score?
- Is there a way to consolidate debt without ruining your credit?
- Does everyone start out with the same credit score?
- I’m 16 years old. How do you get started with credit?
- How does cosigning affect your credit? Does it show as a debt?
- If you apply for two credit cards in the same month, will it affect your credit score twice?
- How can a credit score from TransUnion and Experian be 50 points different?
- Why do Experian, Equifax and TransUnion differ so much in score?
- Remove Authorized User Accounts from Credit Report
- How Long Do Inquiries Impact My Scores?
- 5 Reasons Your Credit Scores May Have Dropped (And What That Can Mean)
- Will I Qualify For That Car Loan?
- Separating Credit Reports of Father and Son
- Credit Scores and Your Home Equity Line of Credit
- The Meaning of “Too Few Accounts Paid as Agreed”
- U.S. Credit History Will Not Transfer to Canada
- The Impact of Credit Counseling on Credit Scores
- Insurance Inquiries Do Not Affect Credit Scores
- Getting Removed as a Joint Credit Card Account Holder
- Consigning for an Apartment Could Help or Hurt Credit
- Missing Accounts Not Reported by Your Lenders
- Cell Phone Payments are Not Reported