July 25, 2017
Dear Experian, How would I go about finding who I owe money to for my student loans and how much I owe? – SMC Dear SMC, Your credit report...
July 6, 2017
Dear Experian, I have two charge offs on my credit report from two different credit cards. Is it possible to get the credit card companies to remove the charge...
June 8, 2017
Dear Experian, On my credit report it states that there is an open account for more than $400 to a company I have never heard of. I searched the...
May 11, 2017
Dear Experian, How should I deal with debt collectors? I have seen on other blogs that once the third party debt collector contacts you it starts the seven-year period...
May 2, 2017
Dear Experian, I have one credit card that I use as my main card most of the time. I also have two airline cards that I rarely use. I’m...
April 18, 2017
Dear Experian, Is it better to pay off the entire balance on a credit card each month, or to always leave a small balance to carry over? – OHR...
April 6, 2017
Dear Experian, I have multiple charged off accounts and want to know if I should file bankruptcy or try to pay off the debt? I owe quite a bit....
March 23, 2017
Dear Experian, I had a payday loan I took out in 2011. I became unable to work and had to have surgery in 2012. I began attempting to repair...
March 16, 2017
Dear Experian, Will transferring a balance from one credit card to another credit card, not to a new card but one that I have already had for years that...
March 8, 2017
Dear Experian, Can I apply for credit cards after declaring bankruptcy? What kind of credit card might I qualify for? I am trying to rebuild my credit. – GSP...
February 23, 2017
Dear Experian, What would happen if I didn’t pay my credit card bill, but I pay all my other bills on time every month? Would it still hurt my...
February 16, 2017
Dear Experian, I am completely overextended with credit card debt but pay my bills on time. If I call a credit card company and negotiate a settlement or lower...
February 9, 2017
Dear Experian, Is it a good idea to obtain a personal loan to consolidate or pay off credit card debt? I currently pay approximately $800 a month to credit...
February 7, 2017
Dear Experian, I am on disability income but have not yet been able to get my student loans forgiven. If am unable to get them forgiven, can I take...
February 2, 2017
Dear Experian, Do credit card inquiries hurt you long-term? If I apply for credit and am denied, how many points will my score drop? – PYL Dear PYL, It’s...
- Does an overdraft on my checking account affect my credit score?
- How long can negative items stay on your credit report?
- How often should I check my credit score?
- Is there a way to consolidate debt without ruining your credit?
- Does everyone start out with the same credit score?
- I’m 16 years old. How do you get started with credit?
- How does cosigning affect your credit? Does it show as a debt?
- If you apply for two credit cards in the same month, will it affect your credit score twice?
- How can a credit score from TransUnion and Experian be 50 points different?
- How much does your credit score drop if you close a card?
- Why do Experian, Equifax and TransUnion differ so much in score?
- Remove Authorized User Accounts from Credit Report
- How Long Do Inquiries Impact My Scores?
- 5 Reasons Your Credit Scores May Have Dropped (And What That Can Mean)
- Will I Qualify For That Car Loan?
- The Good, the Bad and the Ugly: What Lenders Look at on Your Credit Report
- Getting List of Creditors and Debts from Credit Report
- Separating Credit Reports of Father and Son
- Credit Scores and Your Home Equity Line of Credit
- The Meaning of “Too Few Accounts Paid as Agreed”
- U.S. Credit History Will Not Transfer to Canada
- The Impact of Credit Counseling on Credit Scores
- Insurance Inquiries Do Not Affect Credit Scores
- Loan Modification Could Hurt Your Credit Score