July 17, 2016
Dear Experian, I just had my credit run for a credit card and was denied. The lender said Experian was used to check my credit and I am entitled to...
July 17, 2016
Dear Experian, I have been denied credit. Can I get a free copy of my credit report? - KHO
July 17, 2014
Dear Experian, I was approved for a credit card in October 2013. I have never exceeded the limit and have made all payments on time. I just received a notice...
July 2, 2014
Dear Experian, I recently tried to apply for a car loan. They told me I was denied because they could not find any of my credit history information. I have...
September 10, 2013
Dear Experian, I've recently been denied credit because my credit information is either missing or unavailable. Does this have anything to do with the fact that I elected to "opt...
September 10, 2013
Dear Experian, If I were denied credit recently, am I able to get a free copy of my credit to see what's on it? I've already had my free credit...
April 10, 2013
Dear Experian, Why was I turned down when I asked to remove my husband’s name from our electric bill and place it in my name instead? The electric company told...
February 13, 2013
Dear Experian, My husband and I had our bankruptcy discharged in March 2012. We are still getting refusals for any type of credit we have tried to apply for, no...
January 16, 2013
Dear Experian, I was denied credit based on a credit report from Experian. Can I order a free credit report online from Experian if I have already used my free...
December 5, 2012
Dear Experian, How can I get my credit file updated? I have paid off two loans and made every payment on time. However, when I tried to get preapproved for...
September 26, 2012
Dear Experian, I am trying to get a loan and am being denied because your company won’t list a score on me. Why? - LRT
July 18, 2012
Dear Experian, In order to establish credit, I recently deposited $500 into a checking account and applied for a secured credit card. I received a letter from Experian stating that...
January 4, 2012
Dear Experian, I moved to the U.S. two years ago and have since applied three times for a department store card. Requests got denied because I apparently didn't have a...
September 14, 2011
Dear Experian, I was told that every time you get turned down for credit that your score goes down. Is this true? - STI
August 17, 2011
Dear Experian, I pulled a credit report because of a declined application. Does that restart the clock for the annual report, or are they separate events? - WLS
- Does an overdraft on my checking account affect my credit score?
- How long can negative items stay on your credit report?
- How often should I check my credit score?
- Is there a way to consolidate debt without ruining your credit?
- Does everyone start out with the same credit score?
- I’m 16 years old. How do you get started with credit?
- How does cosigning affect your credit? Does it show as a debt?
- If you apply for two credit cards in the same month, will it affect your credit score twice?
- How can a credit score from TransUnion and Experian be 50 points different?
- How much does your credit score drop if you close a card?
- Why do Experian, Equifax and TransUnion differ so much in score?
- Remove Authorized User Accounts from Credit Report
- How Long Do Inquiries Impact My Scores?
- 5 Reasons Your Credit Scores May Have Dropped (And What That Can Mean)
- Will I Qualify For That Car Loan?
- The Good, the Bad and the Ugly: What Lenders Look at on Your Credit Report
- Getting List of Creditors and Debts from Credit Report
- Separating Credit Reports of Father and Son
- Credit Scores and Your Home Equity Line of Credit
- The Meaning of “Too Few Accounts Paid as Agreed”
- U.S. Credit History Will Not Transfer to Canada
- The Impact of Credit Counseling on Credit Scores
- Insurance Inquiries Do Not Affect Credit Scores
- Loan Modification Could Hurt Your Credit Score