At Experian, one of our priorities is consumer credit and finance education. This post may contain links and references to one or more of our partners, but we provide an objective view to help you make the best decisions. For more information, see our Editorial Policy.
In this article:
Credit One Bank offers a variety of credit cards for consumers with a range of credit scores. One of the newer options is the Credit One Bank Wander™ Card, which is geared toward consumers with fair to exceptional credit scores. This card offers rewards on eligible recreational activities, restaurants and lodging, among other perks.
Credit One Bank Wander™ Card
on Credit One Bank's website
Recommended FICO® Score*
Credit One Bank Wander™ Card
Earn 5x points on eligible Recreational & Amusement Park purchases, 3x on eligible restaurant & lodging purchases, and 1x points on all other purchases, terms apply
3X points on Eligible Restaurant & Lodging Purchases
1X points on All Other Purchases
- Earn 5x points on eligible Recreational & Amusement Park purchases, 3x on eligible restaurant & lodging purchases, and 1x points on all other purchases, terms apply
- Get a statement credit when you purchase a qualifying National Park Pass in the first year
- Redeem your reward points for statement credits, gift cards, merchandise and more
- Take Advantage of Merchant Offers from companies such as Maverick, RVshare and More
- Automatically earn More Cash Back Rewards for using your Credit One Bank card at participating merchants, terms apply
- With $0 Fraud Liability, you won’t be responsible for unauthorized charges
- View your free online access to your Experian credit score, terms apply
- If you are a Covered Borrower under the Military Lending Act, you may get a different offer
|Elevated rewards on eligible recreational activities, restaurants and lodging||$95 annual fee|
|Statement credit when you purchase a qualifying National Park Pass during the first year your card is open||Charges a foreign transaction fee|
|Broad credit score requirements, ranging from fair to exceptional||No special financing offers|
|Credit One Bank Customer Service|
P.O. Box 98873
Las Vegas, NV 89193-8873
The Credit One Bank Wander™ Card offers a rewards program for consumers with a broad range of credit scores. It may not offer as many perks as some travel cards, but if you can't qualify for those other travel cards, you'll still get plenty of benefits—and an opportunity to build your credit—with this card.
Travel-Focused Rewards Program
The Credit One Bank Wander™ Card provides cardholders with the ability to earn elevated rewards on eligible recreational activities, dining and lodging purchases.
You can benefit from earning:
- 5 points per dollar spent on eligible recreational and amusement park purchases (including national parks and sporting events)
- 3 points per dollar spent on eligible restaurant and lodging purchases (including campgrounds)
- 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchase; terms apply
Points can be redeemed for statement credits, gift cards, merchandise and more.
Keep in mind that this card charges a foreign transaction fee on purchases made outside the U.S., so earning rewards is best suited to travel and activities closer to home.
Broad Range of Credit Score Requirements
If you want to earn rewards but have a less-than-stellar credit score, you may qualify for the Credit One Bank Wander™ Card. While many travel cards often require good to exceptional scores to qualify, Credit One Bank also considers applicants with scores in the fair credit range. If you qualify, you can begin benefiting from the card's rewards program.
Unique Bonus Offsets a National Park Pass
If you enjoy nature and visiting national parks, this card has a bonus that's up your alley. New cardholders can qualify for an $80 statement credit after using the Credit One Bank Wander™ Card to purchase a National Park Pass in one of three ways:
- Purchase your $80 National Park Pass onsite at a national park.
- Make a purchase of $85 for a standard annual park pass ($80 plus a $5 processing fee charged by USGS.gov) or $90 for a lifetime senior park pass ($80 plus a $10 processing fee charged by USGS.gov) at the U.S. Geological Survey web store at store.USGS.gov/pass.
- Make a purchase of $85 for an interagency annual pass ($80 plus a $5 processing fee charged by USGS.gov) at Recreation.gov.
|Purchase APR: 23.99% (variable)||Grace period: 24 days|
|Cash advance APR: 23.99% (variable)||Annual fee: $95|
|Cash advance fee: 5% of the advance amount ($10 minimum)|
|Foreign transaction fee: 3% ($1 minimum)|
|Late payment fee: Up to $39|
|Returned payment fee: Up to $39|
You can add authorized users to your Credit One Bank Wander™ Card as long as they're 15 years old or older. Authorized users will receive a card that they can use for new purchases (if you agree), but won't be held liable for payments. Instead, you'll be solely responsible for the monthly bills as the primary cardholder. Credit One Bank says it will only report the authorized-user account to the credit bureaus if the user is your spouse, and you inform the company.
Is This Card Right for You?
The Credit One Bank Wander™ Card can earn you competitive rewards on eligible recreational activities, as well as restaurants and travel. This card is a great option for people with fair credit, as well as those with good or excellent credit.
While this card has a $95 annual fee, you can offset it by spending $1,900 to $9,500 annually, depending on the purchases you make. For instance, spending $1,900 a year on eligible recreational and amusement park purchases earns you 9,500 points, or $95.
If you don't want to pay an annual fee, consider the Credit One Bank Wander™ Card With No Annual Fee. The rewards rates are slightly lower for this card, but you won't have to pay $95 a year. However, you'll need a very good to excellent credit score to qualify for this no-annual-fee card.