January 3, 2017
Dear Experian, I received my credit score. It says “amount of revolving credit card balances is too high,” but I do not owe anything. How do I clear the...
July 15, 2016
Dear Experian, Can you explain one of the factors for my credit score? The listed factor is "Proportion of balances to high credit on bank revolving or all revolving accounts." -...
May 19, 2016
Dear Experian, I was surprised to see my credit card was reported over the limit by $19 within five days of the charge occurring. Even though it was paid...
October 10, 2012
Dear Experian, I have heard that requesting lower credit limits can hurt your credit scores. Is this true? -MMB
February 1, 2012
Dear Experian, If I lower my credit limits on my credit cards, does that lower my credit score? If so, why? - PGR
- Does an overdraft on my checking account affect my credit score?
- How long can negative items stay on your credit report?
- How often should I check my credit score?
- Is there a way to consolidate debt without ruining your credit?
- Does everyone start out with the same credit score?
- I’m 16 years old. How do you get started with credit?
- How does cosigning affect your credit? Does it show as a debt?
- If you apply for two credit cards in the same month, will it affect your credit score twice?
- How can a credit score from TransUnion and Experian be 50 points different?
- Why do Experian, Equifax and TransUnion differ so much in score?
- Remove Authorized User Accounts from Credit Report
- How Long Do Inquiries Impact My Scores?
- 5 Reasons Your Credit Scores May Have Dropped (And What That Can Mean)
- Will I Qualify For That Car Loan?
- Separating Credit Reports of Father and Son
- Credit Scores and Your Home Equity Line of Credit
- The Meaning of “Too Few Accounts Paid as Agreed”
- U.S. Credit History Will Not Transfer to Canada
- The Impact of Credit Counseling on Credit Scores
- Insurance Inquiries Do Not Affect Credit Scores
- Getting Removed as a Joint Credit Card Account Holder
- Consigning for an Apartment Could Help or Hurt Credit
- Missing Accounts Not Reported by Your Lenders
- Cell Phone Payments are Not Reported