December 14, 2016
Dear Experian, My handbag was stolen recently and with it I lost my license, our Social Security numbers, etc. I am planning to put a credit freeze on my...
September 27, 2016
Dear Experian, I just filed an initial fraud alert with another credit bureau. Do I need to file an additional report with you? – DRP Dear DRP, No, you...
July 13, 2016
Dear Experian, How do I get a fraud alert removed from my credit report? - DIB
November 24, 2014
Dear Experian, How do I go about changing my telephone number? Creditors have denied me credit because the phone number on my alert is not updated. How do I...
January 1, 2014
Dear Experian, I want to add my cell phone number to my file because I just put in a 90 day fraud alert. I noticed when I pulled my file...
September 10, 2013
Dear Experian, I recently lost my wallet, which contained my ATM card and my driver’s license. Although the card was cancelled within an hour of being lost, the person...
August 16, 2013
Dear Experian, Does adding a security alert raise your credit score or affect it in any way? - WCB
August 13, 2013
Dear Experian, I was a victim of check fraud. I was told I'm entitled to seven years of free fraud alerts as long as I have a police report. Is...
July 17, 2013
Dear Experian, Is it a problem if I do not remove a fraud alert once I have confirmed that no breach was possible? Or do I have to remove the...
July 3, 2013
Dear Experian, I have not been contacted to lift a fraud alert on my account to approve a recent credit inquiry. Should I receive a request to remove the alert...
July 3, 2013
Dear Experian, How do I add a telephone number to an extended credit alert? - LKK
June 20, 2013
Dear Experian, How do I cancel a 7-year fraud alert once I create it? I am in the process of looking for new housing and believe I would have to...
June 5, 2013
Dear Experian, I cannot sign up for satellite television because they say we have a fraud alert attached to our credit history. We do not need a fraud alert. How...
July 18, 2012
Dear Experian, How do you remove an Active Duty Alert? I am not on active duty and have never been in the service, but I have an Active Duty Alert...
- Does an overdraft on my checking account affect my credit score?
- How long can negative items stay on your credit report?
- How often should I check my credit score?
- Is there a way to consolidate debt without ruining your credit?
- Does everyone start out with the same credit score?
- I’m 16 years old. How do you get started with credit?
- How does cosigning affect your credit? Does it show as a debt?
- If you apply for two credit cards in the same month, will it affect your credit score twice?
- How can a credit score from TransUnion and Experian be 50 points different?
- How much does your credit score drop if you close a card?
- Why do Experian, Equifax and TransUnion differ so much in score?
- Remove Authorized User Accounts from Credit Report
- How Long Do Inquiries Impact My Scores?
- 5 Reasons Your Credit Scores May Have Dropped (And What That Can Mean)
- Will I Qualify For That Car Loan?
- The Good, the Bad and the Ugly: What Lenders Look at on Your Credit Report
- Getting List of Creditors and Debts from Credit Report
- Separating Credit Reports of Father and Son
- Credit Scores and Your Home Equity Line of Credit
- The Meaning of “Too Few Accounts Paid as Agreed”
- U.S. Credit History Will Not Transfer to Canada
- The Impact of Credit Counseling on Credit Scores
- Insurance Inquiries Do Not Affect Credit Scores
- Loan Modification Could Hurt Your Credit Score