April 20, 2017
How can an emergency fund help protect the health of your credit? Learn more about how it can help you protect the credit you're working to improve.
April 12, 2017
Discover why your use of credit today can help prepare your finances for the big purchases in your future, and how your credit activities play a role.
February 9, 2017
In any long-term relationship, it takes attention and effort to keep things going strong. Does your relationship with your credit make the grade?
October 7, 2016
Synthetic identity theft is harder to combat. Find out what you should be doing to protect your information.
September 27, 2016
Credit scores are living things that change according to your behaviors. Surprised? They reflect your credit behaviors throughout your life.
August 9, 2016
A missed mobile phone bill is considered a form of debt in your credit history. Discover how much these accounts can affect your credit.
August 5, 2016
If you’re considering attending a college, you may be wondering if you can get student loans without a credit history. Experian can help you learn how.
July 29, 2016
When it comes to your credit scores, knowledge is power! Be an expert on the key factors of your FICO Score powered by Experian.
June 8, 2016
You know that credit has the power to change your life. But what you choose to do with that information determines if it’s power that you’ll hold onto.
May 25, 2016
When you’re a servicemember, your financial life has to plan for some unique challenges and special circumstances that relocation and redeployment can bring.
May 19, 2016
The brave men and women of the United States military regularly conquer seemingly impossible challenges. Across land and sea, your courage, strategic skill, and fortitude are routinely tested whenever...
May 19, 2016
Just as there are many credit scoring models available to lenders looking to explore your credit, there are options available to you, too.
May 19, 2016
May 19, 2016
Are your credit scores in need of a makeover? Attempting to better your credit scores is a positive step. Unfortunately, it may not always to be possible to see...
May 10, 2016
Financial blogger Kem Washington joins to explain how and why credit scores ramp up and down over time. Knowing your credit scores is important. Throughout your life, your credit...
- Does an overdraft on my checking account affect my credit score?
- How long can negative items stay on your credit report?
- How often should I check my credit score?
- Is there a way to consolidate debt without ruining your credit?
- Does everyone start out with the same credit score?
- I’m 16 years old. How do you get started with credit?
- How does cosigning affect your credit? Does it show as a debt?
- If you apply for two credit cards in the same month, will it affect your credit score twice?
- How can a credit score from TransUnion and Experian be 50 points different?
- How much does your credit score drop if you close a card?
- Why do Experian, Equifax and TransUnion differ so much in score?
- Remove Authorized User Accounts from Credit Report
- How Long Do Inquiries Impact My Scores?
- 5 Reasons Your Credit Scores May Have Dropped (And What That Can Mean)
- Will I Qualify For That Car Loan?
- The Good, the Bad and the Ugly: What Lenders Look at on Your Credit Report
- Getting List of Creditors and Debts from Credit Report
- Separating Credit Reports of Father and Son
- Credit Scores and Your Home Equity Line of Credit
- The Meaning of “Too Few Accounts Paid as Agreed”
- U.S. Credit History Will Not Transfer to Canada
- The Impact of Credit Counseling on Credit Scores
- Insurance Inquiries Do Not Affect Credit Scores
- Loan Modification Could Hurt Your Credit Score