Check out this podcast where Andrew Schrage joins us to chat about finance education and building MoneyCrashers.com. Andrew and his team strive to educate people about making wise personal financial decisions. He graduated from Brown University with a degree in Economics. There, he found his major to be very applicable to daily life. He hopes to provide guidance and insight for others on financial challenges while building a community on Money Crashers.
- About Andrew and Money Crashers
- Void in the education system around money
- Student loan debt alternatives
- The importance of credit scores
- Money Crashers is a community where people can share their experiences and mistakes
- Money Myths
- Creating a budget
- Saving for retirement
Stay tuned for more Experian podcasts at this year’s FinCon 2017 with industry professionals.