July 13, 2017
Dear Experian, I am a graduate student with no income. I have a car payment that hasn't been paid in two months, and now they want to repossess it. I...
October 22, 2014
Dear Experian, How long does a derogatory closure of an account pertaining to an auto loan affect your credit scores? - ...
January 15, 2014
Dear Experian, If you have had a vehicle repossessed, will it stay on your credit if the creditor keeps selling the papers to different creditors? - JNB
December 4, 2013
Dear Experian, I took out a loan for a van in 2008 and lost my job shortly afterwards. I only made two payments on it. The lender never came looking...
August 20, 2013
Dear Experian, Can a vehicle repossession affect your credit bad enough to prevent you from being able to purchase a new home? - SHA
December 5, 2012
Dear Experian, Why is my old creditor pulling my credit report? I had a car that I could not afford after being laid off. I ended up giving the car...
September 12, 2012
Dear Experian, If you have a repossession and then a reinstatement, does the reinstatement help your credit scores? - CBN
- Does an overdraft on my checking account affect my credit score?
- How long can negative items stay on your credit report?
- How often should I check my credit score?
- Is there a way to consolidate debt without ruining your credit?
- Does everyone start out with the same credit score?
- I’m 16 years old. How do you get started with credit?
- How does cosigning affect your credit? Does it show as a debt?
- If you apply for two credit cards in the same month, will it affect your credit score twice?
- How can a credit score from TransUnion and Experian be 50 points different?
- Why do Experian, Equifax and TransUnion differ so much in score?
- Remove Authorized User Accounts from Credit Report
- How Long Do Inquiries Impact My Scores?
- 5 Reasons Your Credit Scores May Have Dropped (And What That Can Mean)
- Will I Qualify For That Car Loan?
- Separating Credit Reports of Father and Son
- Credit Scores and Your Home Equity Line of Credit
- The Meaning of “Too Few Accounts Paid as Agreed”
- U.S. Credit History Will Not Transfer to Canada
- The Impact of Credit Counseling on Credit Scores
- Insurance Inquiries Do Not Affect Credit Scores
- Getting Removed as a Joint Credit Card Account Holder
- Consigning for an Apartment Could Help or Hurt Credit
- Missing Accounts Not Reported by Your Lenders
- Cell Phone Payments are Not Reported