July 27, 2016
Many admit they lag behind – with almost half saying they need a lot more training before they can compete for higher credit scores and better interest rates.
May 19, 2016
Grads! Need to brush up on your credit skills fast? Download our PDF Guide to post-college credit to see where you can learn more to fill in knowledge gaps...
May 19, 2016
Yikes! According to recent survey results from Experian, the honeymoon may be over for newlyweds who didn’t discuss their would-be shared financial picture.
April 6, 2016
Despite knowing more about their credit, people say they are still getting denied for loans at one of the most credit-crucial times in life: purchasing a home. Recent findings...
November 23, 2015
It’s the most wonderful time of the year – and also one of the most spendy! See how you stack up against the survey respondents in our annual holiday...
November 3, 2015
You might know one yourself: millennials definitely march to their own drummer in many parts of their lives – including how they manage their finances and think about credit....
September 24, 2015
First comes love, then comes marriage – but where do credit and finances fit in? From the first few dates up to the exchange of rings and vows and...
June 11, 2015
For many of us, buying a home is the single biggest purchase we’ll ever make. It also happens to be one of those crucial moments where it’s essential to...
- Does an overdraft on my checking account affect my credit score?
- How long can negative items stay on your credit report?
- How often should I check my credit score?
- Is there a way to consolidate debt without ruining your credit?
- Does everyone start out with the same credit score?
- I’m 16 years old. How do you get started with credit?
- How does cosigning affect your credit? Does it show as a debt?
- If you apply for two credit cards in the same month, will it affect your credit score twice?
- How can a credit score from TransUnion and Experian be 50 points different?
- Why do Experian, Equifax and TransUnion differ so much in score?
- Remove Authorized User Accounts from Credit Report
- How Long Do Inquiries Impact My Scores?
- 5 Reasons Your Credit Scores May Have Dropped (And What That Can Mean)
- Will I Qualify For That Car Loan?
- Separating Credit Reports of Father and Son
- Credit Scores and Your Home Equity Line of Credit
- The Meaning of “Too Few Accounts Paid as Agreed”
- U.S. Credit History Will Not Transfer to Canada
- The Impact of Credit Counseling on Credit Scores
- Insurance Inquiries Do Not Affect Credit Scores
- Getting Removed as a Joint Credit Card Account Holder
- Consigning for an Apartment Could Help or Hurt Credit
- Missing Accounts Not Reported by Your Lenders
- Cell Phone Payments are Not Reported