Ismat Sarah Mangla is a veteran journalist with a background in writing about money and religion, though not necessarily at the same time. She previously served as the religion reporter for International Business Times and spent several years as a staff writer at Time Inc.'s Money magazine, where her work earned a Gerald Loeb Award, a SABEW Best in Business Award, and a Henry Luce prize, among others. Her writing has appeared in Time, Fortune, Money, CNNMoney, Quartz, MarketWatch, Al Jazeera America, International Business Times, USA Today, The Washington Post, The Detroit Free Press and Michigan Alumnus magazine. In another life, she was also the founder and editor of Nirali Magazine, a popular website for the South Asian diaspora. Ismat is a graduate of the University of Michigan and the Columbia University Graduate School of Journalism.
Articles by Ismat Mangla
Good credit begins with knowing where your credit is today. Get started with your free Experian Credit Report, updated every 30 days on sign in. No credit card required.Get Started for Free
- When is a Collection Account Deleted
- Find Out Who Has Checked Your Credit Report
- Contact Information for Collection Agencies on Credit Report
- Does an overdraft on my checking account affect my credit score?
- How long can negative items stay on your credit report?
- How often should I check my credit score?