Rod Griffin is Director of Public Education for Experian. He leads Experian’s national consumer education programs, oversees the company’s financial literacy grant program, which awarded more than $850,000 in Fiscal 2015, and works with consumer advocates, financial educators, media and others to help consumers increase their ability to understand and manage personal finances and protect themselves from fraud and identity theft. The Institute for Financial Literacy named Rod “Educator of the Year” in April 2016.
Articles by Rod Griffin
Good credit begins with knowing where your credit is today. Get started with your free Experian Credit Report, updated every 30 days on sign in. No credit card required.Get Started for Free
- When is a Collection Account Deleted
- Find Out Who Has Checked Your Credit Report
- Contact Information for Collection Agencies on Credit Report
- Does an overdraft on my checking account affect my credit score?
- How long can negative items stay on your credit report?
- How often should I check my credit score?