Stacy Smith is Senior Public Education Specialist and has worked at Experian since 2006. She is part of Experian’s Corporate Social Responsibility team and supports the national consumer education programs and the company’s community involvement efforts. Stacy holds a B.S. in International Relations from the University of San Diego and a MBA from Pepperdine University.
Articles by Stacy Smith
Good credit begins with knowing where your credit is today. Get started with your free Experian Credit Report, updated every 30 days on sign in. No credit card required.Get Started for Free
- When is a Collection Account Deleted
- Find Out Who Has Checked Your Credit Report
- Contact Information for Collection Agencies on Credit Report
- Does an overdraft on my checking account affect my credit score?
- How long can negative items stay on your credit report?
- How often should I check my credit score?