Matt Tatham is the manager of content insights and data analyst at Experian Consumer Services, a division of Experian, the nation's largest credit bureau. Working for the editorial operations of Experian, my role is applying a data-driven approach that leverages market insights towards educating and appealing to consumer interests. Since joining Experian in 2007, he has worked across multiple business units including the Decision Analytics and Marketing Services groups while as a member of the corporate communications department. Prior to Experian, he worked for additional leading market research and consumer behavior companies.
Articles by Matt Tatham
Good credit begins with knowing where your credit is today. Get started with your free Experian Credit Report, updated every 30 days on sign in. No credit card required.Get Started for Free
- When is a Collection Account Deleted
- Find Out Who Has Checked Your Credit Report
- Contact Information for Collection Agencies on Credit Report
- Does an overdraft on my checking account affect my credit score?
- How long can negative items stay on your credit report?
- How often should I check my credit score?