Bob Sullivan is a veteran journalist and the author of four books, including New York Times best-sellers, Gotcha Capitalism, and Stop Getting Ripped Off!, and Your Evil Twin: Behind the Identity Theft Epidemic. He worked for MSNBC.com/NBC News for nearly 20 years, much of them creating and writing the popular blog The Red Tape Chronicles. He’s now a syndicated columnist and independent journalist at BobSullivan.net covering consumer and technology issues.
Articles by Bob Sullivan
Good credit begins with knowing where your credit is today. Get started with your free Experian Credit Report, updated every 30 days on sign in. No credit card required.Get Started for Free
- When is a Collection Account Deleted
- Find Out Who Has Checked Your Credit Report
- Contact Information for Collection Agencies on Credit Report
- Does an overdraft on my checking account affect my credit score?
- How long can negative items stay on your credit report?
- How often should I check my credit score?