Reyna Gobel, M.B.A. and M.J., is a personal finance, pets and fitness journalist, author, professional speaker and educator who's been quoted by Money Magazine, Real Simple, and The Washington Post, where Michelle Singletary chose the first and 2nd editions of "CliffsNotes Graduation Debt" and “CliffsNotes Parents’ Guide to Paying for College and Repaying Student Loans” as book of the month. As a speaker and educator on student debt, she’s spoken to over 600 college alumni associations and at college campuses across the country.
Articles by Reyna Gobel
Good credit begins with knowing where your credit is today. Get started with your free Experian Credit Report, updated every 30 days on sign in. No credit card required.Get Started for Free
- When is a Collection Account Deleted
- Find Out Who Has Checked Your Credit Report
- Contact Information for Collection Agencies on Credit Report
- Does an overdraft on my checking account affect my credit score?
- How long can negative items stay on your credit report?
- How often should I check my credit score?