Michael Bruemmer is Vice President of the Experian® Data Breach Resolution group and Consumer Protection at Experian. The Group is a leader in helping businesses prepare for a data breach and mitigate consumer risk following breach incidents. With more than 25 years in the industry, Michael brings a wealth of knowledge related to business operations and development in the identity theft and fraud resolution space where he has educated businesses of all sizes and sectors through pre-breach and breach response planning and delivery, including notification, call center and identity theft protection services. Michael is also a respected speaker and presents to industry organizations across the country about data breach, in addition to providing expert insight to many trade and business media outlets.
Articles by Michael Bruemmer
Good credit begins with knowing where your credit is today. Get started with your free Experian Credit Report, updated every 30 days on sign in. No credit card required.Get Started for Free
- When is a Collection Account Deleted
- Find Out Who Has Checked Your Credit Report
- Contact Information for Collection Agencies on Credit Report
- Does an overdraft on my checking account affect my credit score?
- How long can negative items stay on your credit report?
- How often should I check my credit score?