Jason Steele is a journalist who specializes in covering credit cards, award travel, and other areas of personal finance. As one of the nation's leading experts in the credit card industry, Jason's work has been featured at mainstream outlets such as Yahoo! Finance, MSN Money, and Business Insider. Jason is also known within the community of travel rewards enthusiasts as the Senior Points and Miles Contributor for The Points Guy and other outlets on the subjects of airline rewards and family travel. He lives in Denver, Colorado with his wife and three children.
Articles by Jason Steele
Good credit begins with knowing where your credit is today. Get started with your free Experian Credit Report, updated every 30 days on sign in. No credit card required.Get Started for Free
- When is a Collection Account Deleted
- Find Out Who Has Checked Your Credit Report
- Contact Information for Collection Agencies on Credit Report
- Does an overdraft on my checking account affect my credit score?
- How long can negative items stay on your credit report?
- How often should I check my credit score?