Ellen Sirull is senior manager of content at Experian Consumer Services, a division of Experian, the nation's largest credit bureau. In her role, she helps consumers learn about credit, personal finance and identity theft protection. Prior to Experian, she worked in communications, writing, marketing and branding for various companies and agencies. She has an ABJ from University of Georgia and a MBA from Kennesaw State University.
Articles by Ellen Sirull
- When is a Collection Account Deleted
- Find Out Who Has Checked Your Credit Report
- Contact Information for Collection Agencies on Credit Report
- Does an overdraft on my checking account affect my credit score?
- How long can negative items stay on your credit report?
- How often should I check my credit score?