Brian Stack is Vice President of the Experian® Engineering group at Experian Consumer Services, the leading provider of online consumer credit reports, credit scores, credit monitoring, other credit-related information, and protection products. He’s a software, technology and information systems executive with nearly 20 years of startup and enterprise experience. In his current role, Brian leads a team of data scientists, analysts and software engineers out of San Diego, Florida, Boston and London that are responsible for scouring the dark web for compromised consumer data and incorporating non-credit based data sources such as court records, payday loans, and social network data to produce best of bread identity protection products for Experian consumers and business partners. A New York native, Brian has a MS in Computer Engineering and currently lives in San Clemente. He is an active runner and an amateur horticulturist.
Articles by Brian Stack
Good credit begins with knowing where your credit is today. Get started with your free Experian Credit Report, updated every 30 days on sign in. No credit card required.Get Started for Free
- When is a Collection Account Deleted
- Find Out Who Has Checked Your Credit Report
- Contact Information for Collection Agencies on Credit Report
- Does an overdraft on my checking account affect my credit score?
- How long can negative items stay on your credit report?
- How often should I check my credit score?