At Experian, one of our priorities is consumer credit and finance education. This post may contain links and references to one or more of our partners, but we provide an objective view to help you make the best decisions. For more information, see our Editorial Policy.
1 Partner Offers
Best Card for Dining and Entertainment Rewards
Capital One SavorOne Cash Rewards Credit Card
15.24% - 25.24% (Variable)
3% Cash Back on dining and entertainment, 3% Cash Back on popular streaming services, 3% Cash Back at grocery stores, 1% Cash Back on all other purchases. Plus, earn 8% cash back on Capital One Entertainment purchases and tickets at Vivid Seats.
3% cash back on Streaming Services
3% cash back on Groceries
1% cash back on All Other Purchases
Earn a one-time $200 cash bonus after you spend $500 on purchases within the first 3 months from account opening
- Earn a one-time $200 cash bonus after you spend $500 on purchases within the first 3 months from account opening
- Earn unlimited 3% cash back on dining, entertainment, popular streaming services and at grocery stores (excluding superstores like Walmart® and Target®), plus 1% on all other purchases
- Earn unlimited 5% cash back on hotels and rental cars booked through Capital One Travel, where you'll get Capital One's best prices on thousands of trip options. Terms apply
- Earn 8% cash back on Capital One Entertainment purchases and tickets at Vivid Seats
- No rotating categories or sign-ups needed to earn cash rewards; plus cash back won't expire for the life of the account and there's no limit to how much you can earn
- 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 15 months; 15.24% - 25.24% variable APR after that
- No foreign transaction fee
- No annual fee
This Card Is Right for You If:
You are a foodie who spends a lot on groceries and dining out—but you don't want to pay an annual fee. The Capital One SavorOne Cash Rewards Credit Card offers 8% cash back on Capital One Entertainment purchases and tickets at Vivid Seats, 3% cash back at grocery stores (not including superstores like Walmart and Target), as well as an impressive 3% back on dining and entertainment. You can also earn a $200 cash bonus when you spend $500 on purchases during the first 3 months of account opening.