Enterprise-wide Value Creation
Global Business Consultants
Our consultants provide you with strategic insight into credit risk and fraud management, business opportunities, and deployment strategies. We ensure consistency through strong subject matter expertise, client understanding and a proven client engagement model.
We have deep knowledge of data, analytics and software and demonstrated the ability to combine this with our expertise in credit management principles and practices. We solve complex business needs across industries that span different business sizes and market stages.
Fraud Business Consultants
Our fraud consultants have deep expertise and understanding of operational best practices, as well as fraud and identity strategies to deliver better, more insightful decisions while extracting greater value from current and prospective customer relationships.
Through our risk-based approach to fraud mitigation and customer authentication, we help proactively manage risk by providing comprehensive insight into a consumer or commercial entity. This insight enables you to identify new credible customers, protect existing customers and meet regulatory obligations.
Specialized ad-hoc consulting is available for specific engagement needs related to:
- Provisioning – correctly and accurately forecast and provision for bad debt
- Reporting – Design, use and interpret best practice strategy and scorecard reporting across the customer lifecycle: origination, customer management and collection
- Loan modification – Qualify borrowers for a loan modification program (those showing inability to remain servicing the current debt)
- Credit Risk function – Start-up or improve credit risk function or organization
- Portfolio management – Profitably manage credit risk portfolios; manage credit portfolios across a wide spectrum of topics
- Benchmarking – Interpret, use and act on information available from a credit bureau as related to the client performance against peer group
- Mergers & Acquisitions – Specifically assess main impacts on credit risk management and marketing in light of a merger between 2 banking entities
- Credit Bureau – Enhance the usage of market wide credit bureau data and value added products (scores, models, triggers, indicators, attributes) in credit risk operations to enhance risk prediction and increase profitability using “positive” credit bureau information
- Capital Allocation – Optimize the allocation of capital across portfolios using RAROC approach
- Pricing – Introduce a risk-based and/or performance based pricing approach to a retail credit portfolio
Get More Information
Would you like to talk to someone at Experian about consulting services? Please submit the form below and we’ll be in touch with you soon.
Discover how an Experian business consultant can help your organization strengthen your credit and fraud risk management strategies and processes.
Gain the insight and best practices to drive profitable decisions
Featured White Papers
- Formula for data quality success
- Moving beyond risk to a customer-centric strategy
- Customer experience: Drive value by building strong customer loyalty and advocacy