The following business fraud and identity solutions are accessed through Experian's eSolutions website:
- Precise IDSM
- National Fraud DatabaseSM
- Knowledge IQSM
Credit Union Saves 500 Hours Per Month in Labor
Pacific Marine Credit Union (PMCU) saved more than 500 hours per month in fax labor after switching to Experian's risk-based authentication tools, which feature a challenge question approach.
New and Existing Relationship Fraud Presentation
Examine the various types of existing account fraud, including account takeover, impersonation, bust out, synthetic identity and undetected acquisition fraud.
Risk-Based Authentication Webinar
Learn how a risk-based approach to verifying customer information enables consistent and objective decisions, faster approvals and maximizes the usage of staff time.
Join the Discussion
Hear from our experts and share your views.
Identity Element NetworkSM
What is Identity Element NetworkSM?
Identity Element NetworkSM is Experian’s risk-based, point-in-time fraud-detection tool designed to identify and prevent current account fraud and account takeover fraud. It establishes intricate identity linkages across Experian’s broad view of consumer actions to create scores and attributes that readily expose potentially fraudulent activity within existing portfolios.
Identity Element Network evaluates identities and associated identity elements via a vast identity transaction network that adds more than 2 million transactions per day, revealing account takeover identity theft and up-to-date fraud threats associated with inconsistent or high-risk use of numerous identity elements.
How Can Identity Element NetworkSM Help My Business Prevent Current Account Fraud and Account Takeover Fraud?
Identity Element Network can enable you to:
- Reduce fraud loss — by helping you uncover high identity-fraud risk among recently booked and more established existing accounts
- Operate more efficiently — Using Experian’s score and attributes, finite and high-cost operational resources can be pointed toward those accounts warranting additional authentication and monitoring
- Enhance predictive performance — Integrate our intelligence with your existing internal fraud-detection models and strategies at any given process point with the help of hundreds of highly predictive Identity Element Network linkage-based attributes
- Preserve positive customer experience — Scores and attributes help sharpen your focus on high-fraud-risk accounts; authenticate customers in a manner commensurate with associated risk, while allowing lower-risk customers to transact without disruption
Select a Topic to Learn More About Identity Element Network
- A full-featured service
Several features give Identity Element Network its powerful and unique fraud detection capabilities:
- Identity Element Network score — This predictive identity fraud risk score assesses the likelihood that a customer's identity has been compromised based on the velocity of identity element linkage over a period of time.
- Score factors — Up to four concise descriptions accompany each score to explain the factors most prominently impacting the result. This helps facilitate reviews and reduce investigation times.
- Attributes — Predictive identity linkage attributes are available for companies that wish to build or enhance internal models or treatment strategy.
- Availability — Identity Element Network is available via Precise ID score integration, in parallel to Precise ID, in real time or in batch, making it cost-effective and flexible.
- Current and extensive point-in-time information — Precise ID for Customer Management scores and attributes incorporate transactional data derived from Identity Element Network's industry-rich real-time identity transaction network.
- Rank-order your best and riskiest accounts
Based on propensity for identity fraud risk, Identity Element Network assigns a highly predictive score to each customer inquiry. As a result, you can quickly prioritize accounts for review and assign the appropriate management treatment. You also can extract from costly operational queues customers who may be less risky than internal processes indicate.
- Experian’s transaction repository provides unparalleled coverage and predictive value
With more than 2 million records added daily, Experian’s Identity Element Network scores and attributes incorporate up-to-date transactional data across a broad range of industries:
- Credit cards
- Health care
- Personal services
- Real estate
Our unique, proprietary data is built from the ground up within Experian, with no reliance on outside-party or institution contributions. Combined with our analytics expertise, this data enables us to provide you with a highly predictive and cost-effective score.
- Three options, expert support
Identity Element Network is available in Standalone, in parallel to Experian's Precise ID, as well as integrated into the Precise ID Score.
Precise ID Identity Element Network Fraud Score and Attributes
Do you have a comment or a question about something you've read? Would you like to talk to someone at Experian about Identity Element Network and how it can help your business identify and prevent current account fraud or account takeover identity theft? Simply fill out the form below and we'll be in touch with you soon.
Note: This form is for use by businesses only. Questions regarding your personal credit report or credit score or for fraud assistance, visit the fraud center. Or to dispute your credit report, visit our dispute center.