Target with unmatched precision
Wealth Opportunity Score™ is the only wealth-estimation model developed using fresh, comprehensive and direct-measured investable asset data, which provides unmatched accuracy and targeting precision. The score enables data and analytics, strategic planning, and sales and marketing professionals to develop actionable strategies and tactics across the entire Customer Life Cycle, from prospecting to acquisition to cross-selling to retention.
Unmatched data foundation
Unlike other solutions that rely on stale, self-reported data subject to sampling errors and response bias, Wealth Opportunity Score is the only wealth-estimation model developed using verified and direct-measured investor data, reported monthly by more than 800 financial data contributors.
Wealth Opportunity Score was created and is administered by Experian, the global leader for consumer data management, providing expert insights, analytical tools and marketing services to organizations and consumers. The score was developed using direct-measured investor data from Broadridge® Financial Solutions, the leading provider of proxy voting services for more than 90 percent of banks, broker-dealers, mutual funds, insurance companies and publicly traded corporations in the United States, providing an unmatched competitive advantage.
Unparalleled data granularity
Whether you want to target households with $100,000, $100 million or $1 billion in investable assets, Wealth Opportunity Score provides unparalleled data granularity — asset ranges start in thousand-dollar increments with no caps. The score is calibrated monthly to reflect stock market changes, wealth transfers and household moves, allowing you to measure progress in target-marketing initiatives and identify new opportunities with unmatched precision.
Comprehensive coverage of consumer wealth
Wealth Opportunity Score leverages Experian’s demographic and marketing predictive factors and proprietary advanced analytics techniques to provide an estimate of total household wealth for more than 110 million U.S. households. The score represents a household’s total liquid investable wealth, including equities, exchange-traded funds, mutual funds, bonds, money market funds and cash deposits held both at your firm and other firms. This enables you to pinpoint total household financial capacity with the highest precision and to focus resources on households with the greatest opportunity for growth.
Gain a competitive edge
Wealth Opportunity Score gives you a strategic advantage over the competition by enabling you to:
- Optimize targeted marketing efforts for wealth-management, brokerage, insurance and retail-banking products across the entire Customer Life Cycle (acquisition, cross-selling, up-selling and retention)
- Create highly customized marketing messages and offers that resonate with your audience
- Develop proprietary scores for marketing and business-planning applications
- Data-mine your Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database to determine product strategy, customer onboarding, acquisition, loyalty programs and account management
- Develop share of wallet and lifetime value measures for current customers and prospects
Easy to implement
Wealth Opportunity Score can be delivered in any of the following formats:
- Score append to client CRM file
- Score append to client-provided prospect list
- Experian-generated prospect list based on client specifications
- Direct data feed into any Decisioning as a ServiceSM marketing module (e.g., Retail bank client cross-sell)
Learn more about Experian Wealth Insight Services today
Wealth Insight Services brings you the power of direct-measured wealth data
- Trusted and secure