Account Monitoring ServiceSM
Stay alert: Receive proactive notifications on important customer and supplier events
You put out fires every day. Wouldn’t it be nice to know you have a tool keeping an eye out for unforeseen risk? Minimize threats and identify opportunities sooner by taking a proactive approach to risk management.
Account Monitoring ServiceSM is a comprehensive monitoring tool that helps you take action quickly when changes occur with your customers or suppliers. Choose the events relevant to you so only the most important alerts are brought to your attention.
- Monitor for high-risk activity — Manage risk by monitoring for negative business performance such as deteriorations in risk scores, bankruptcy, new collection filings or severe late payment behavior.
- Track changes in business activity — Keep business records up to date by tracking business activity such as changes in legal name, legal address or business filing status.
- Supplier monitoring — Mitigate your supply chain risk by monitoring key suppliers for supplier debarment, new government contracts reported for suppliers, deteriorations of supplier financial stability or supplier bankruptcy.
- Improve collection efforts — Monitor customers for changes in credit activity such as improvements in credit score, payment of other trade obligations, opening of new trades, new inquiries for credit or changes in business address.
- Small Business Credit ShareSM consortium member alerts — As an added benefit, Small Business Credit Share consortium members receive proactive notifications on Small Business Credit Share score changes, late payments, derogatory comments or other utilization pattern changes reported by our consortium members.
- Robust filtering — The number one challenge with monitoring tools is receiving too many alerts. Receive only the alerts most relevant to you by selecting from our comprehensive set of 99 triggers and applying filters based on balances or other value thresholds.
Commercial Credit ApplicationBusinessIQ
A complete business credit and risk management application
The most robust of all Experian business credit reportsInternational Reports and Resources
Do business internationally with tools that support customer acquisition and portfolio managementBusiness Owner Background Reports
Unprecedented visibility into a business owner or principal's relationships with current and former business interests
Get the power of a score that predicts the likelihood of delinquency within the next 12 monthsFinancial Stability Risk Score
Quickly identify the highest risk businesses and avoid bankruptcy risk and accounts likely to defaultSmall Business Credit Share Scores
Developed exclusively for Small Business Credit Share members — two highly predictive scores to assess portfolio risk and portfolio benchmarking
Portfolio ManagementPortfolio Scoring
Implement Experian's Intelliscore Plus to access risk on your entire portfolio
AlertsAccount Monitoring Service
Comprehensive alerts that notify you of changes to an account within your portfolio
Enable automated, customized decisioning for new accounts based on your organization's risk tolerance
Direct Data AccessAPI Hub
One-stop shop for real-time data integration
Lender Consortium DataSmall Business Financial ExchangeTM
Experian plus SBFE Data delivers broader coverage on all businesses, including those small businesses you’ve been looking for.
Consortium DataSmall Business Credit Share
Unparalleled insight into small businesses — for Small Business Credit Share consortium members
Mobile ApplicationsBusinessIQ Mobile
Instant decisions — in the palm of your hand
FraudBusiness Compliance Insight
Faster manual review and enhanced due diligenceBizID
Prevent fraud and comply with regulatory mandates with BizID
Data IntegrationData Synthesis
Data Synthesis lets you navigate today’s complex business environment by viewing your customers with laser focus.FusionIQ™
Improves the value of your customer profiles by integrating Experian business risk data with your Salesforce.com customer records.
Custom DataCommercial Risk Database Plus
The industry’s most powerful database of small and midsize U.S. businesses has been significantly enhanced to help credit professionals make more decisions faster and with improved results
Customer AquisitionMarketing Analytics
Improve your bottom line with the key services provided by Marketing Analytics from Experian, including customized profiling, predictive modeling and segmentationU.S. Business Database
Improve your B2B targeting with the industry’s most comprehensive and reliable U.S. business fileB2B Data Insights
Make informed decisions with insights from Experian’s best-in-class marketing databaseBusiness Email Services
Profit from the industry’s most thorough and accurate business email database
Get More Information
The form below is for requests from businesses only.
Request more information about Experian’s Account Monitoring Services
To learn more, call us at 1 877 565 8153 or complete the form below and an Experian representative will contact you as soon as possible.