Stay alert: Receive proactive notifications on important customer and supplier events
You put out fires every day. Wouldn’t it be nice to know you have a tool keeping an eye out for unforeseen risk? Minimize threats and identify opportunities sooner by taking a proactive approach to risk management.
Account Monitoring Service is a comprehensive monitoring tool that helps you take action quickly when changes occur with your customers or suppliers. Choose the events relevant to you so only the most important alerts are brought to your attention.
- Monitor for high-risk activity — Manage risk by monitoring for negative business performance such as deteriorations in risk scores, bankruptcy, new collection filings or severe late payment behavior.
- Track changes in business activity — Keep business records up to date by tracking business activity such as changes in legal name, legal address or business filing status.
- Supplier monitoring — Mitigate your supply chain risk by monitoring key suppliers for supplier debarment, new government contracts reported for suppliers, deteriorations of supplier financial stability or supplier bankruptcy.
- Improve collection efforts — Monitor customers for changes in credit activity such as improvements in credit score, payment of other trade obligations, opening of new trades, new inquiries for credit or changes in business address.
- Small Business Credit ShareSM consortium member alerts — As an added benefit, Small Business Credit Share consortium members receive proactive notifications on Small Business Credit Share score changes, late payments, derogatory comments or other utilization pattern changes reported by our consortium members.
- Robust filtering — The number one challenge with monitoring tools is receiving too many alerts. Receive only the alerts most relevant to you by selecting from our comprehensive set of 99 triggers and applying filters based on balances or other value thresholds.