Let Us Help — Contact Us
Let us help you identify the best products and services to solve your business challenges.
Call us at 1 800 520 1221.
View a recorded Webinar that walks through Corporate Linkage.
Linking Businesses and Empowering Decisions
Gain a complete perspective of a business's overall risk and structure by identifying relationships between business locations. Find areas of risk and opportunity as you build profitable relationships with your customers.
Understanding Corporate Linkage
Corporate linkage occurs when one business has financial and legal responsibility for another. Common linkage identifiers such as branch, headquarters, subsidiary and ultimate parent are used to clearly indicate the location type and relationship structure within the corporate family.
Experian® leverages unique data assets like the highest coverage on small and mid-sized businesses and unparalleled search and match capabilities to provide linkage on the largest corporate entities down to the small business with just a few locations.
Corporate linkage empowers businesses with:
- Better-informed decisions and enhanced decision-making capabilities
- Assessment of overall corporate exposure within a corporate family
- Account penetration and identification of up-sell and cross-sell opportunities
- Information to help meet "Know Your Customer" requirements
- Ability to easily integrate into systems and replace other linkage vendors
Quality of Experian Linkage
To ensure the ongoing quality of our corporate linkage, Experian uses a multidimensional data model. This model uses:
- Best-in-class sourced data
- Powerful search and match rules to identify new family trees and expand existing families
- Dedicated linkage maintenance team to monitor and update top corporate families
In addition, real-time database updates allow us to refresh family trees quickly when changes, such as mergers and acquisitions, occur. This ensures continued data accuracy and completeness.
Request More Information
The form below is for requests from businesses only.
Request More Information About Experian’s Commercial Credit Management
To learn more, call us at 1 877 565 8153 or complete the form below and an Experian representative will contact you as soon as possible.