International Reports and Resources
Reliable international credit information is a passport to opportunity
As the flow of commerce around the globe increases, many U.S. enterprises are increasing their interest in global markets as well. While it can be lucrative, there are many potential pitfalls that must be addressed to mitigate risk and improve profitability.
Experian provides comprehensive insight into your international customers and vendors, both prospects and existing, that is accurate, up-to-date, easily accessible and highly actionable. This data helps you assess risk, reduce exposure to late payments and defaults, and be more competitive overall.
Powerful refined tools support your international business acquisition and portfolio management functions.
- Data from 225 countries, dependencies and territories — a consistent source, priced competitively.
- Seamless global resource — a single interface with the Global Data NetworkSM for 14 Western European countries, the United Kingdom, the United States and Canada. Online real-time searches for Brazil companies through BusinessIQ.
- Robust Corporate Linkage — pinpoints relationships between business locations anywhere on the globe for companies with locations in 14 Western European countries the United States and the United Kingdom online or in batch.
- International developed profiles — custom-built for users, reflecting the latest available information.
- International Alerts — new international alerts allow access to 25 different alert types across 8 Western European countries, all directly through BusinessIQ and API.
Get More Information
To request more information, call us at 1 877 565 8153 or complete the form below.