Call 1 888 314 8501
Understanding changes in credit supply and demand
What impact will consumer deleveraging have on credit growth? Download a complimentary copy of Understanding changes in credit supply and demand, an Experian white paper.
Experian–Oliver Wyman Market Intelligence Reports
Make More Informed Decisions
In the face of unprecedented volatility, agencies are seeking market intelligence to guide program, policy and reform decisions. Developed by Experian and Oliver Wyman, the Market Intelligence Reports provide agencies with key insights into market trends.
Previously Unavailable Market Intelligence
Experian and Oliver Wyman analyze millions of consumer credit files to develop the comprehensive and easy-to-understand reports. The Experian-Oliver Wyman Market Intelligence Reports, now accessible through IntelliViewSM, provide your agency with a level of detail and segmentation unmatched in today’s market.
The reports cover a wide range of consumer loan products and credit trends including originations, product penetration, credit performance, vintage-specific data and geographic variances.
Quarterly Market Intelligence Reports
- Timely access to ongoing consumer credit industry trends dating back to 2006, with vintage-specific trends dating back to 2002
- Available on an individual product basis or in a discounted multiproduct subscription
- More than 400 pages, featuring 1,400 charts and tables
Periodic Topical Reports
- Complimentary reports released two to three times a year with Quarterly Market Intelligence Report subscription service
- Analysis and commentary on key issues facing the consumer credit industry
Detailed Data Tables
You can supplement the Market Intelligence Reports with the option of a Data/Pivot Table add-on to conduct more complex analyses on the underlying data used in the Market Intelligence Reports. The add-on is an Excel Pivot table with the aggregated credit data, allowing you to create analyses and in-house models based on the Market Intelligence Report data sets.
For More Information
To get more information complete the form below and an Experian representative will contact you shortly.