State and local governments are continually faced with new challenges and constricting budgets while trying to provide the same or increased levels of services, efficiencies and safety to constituents. Experian® provides comprehensive data and predictive analytics to enable agencies to maximize revenue; ensure program efficiency and integrity; protect citizens; and, ultimately, accomplish its missions.
Experian helps cities, counties and state agencies in the areas of:
- Enabling agencies to offer secure e-services to its constituents by authenticating user identities
- Protecting the integrity of entitlement programs by making more insightful eligibility decisions
- Decreasing the incidence of tax return fraud by identifying identity theft prior to disbursing refunds
- Accurately assessing potential government vendors for fiscal stability and legitimacy
- Evaluating business and individual providers for participation in benefit programs
- Identifying and understanding market trends and consumer and commercial demographics to drive economic growth
- Assisting in investigation activities by providing information on more than 220 million consumers
- Optimizing collection efforts to maximize revenue while decreasing the accumulation of new debt
- Ensuring the quality and relevancy of information in agency databases
- Offering enhanced support features to help agencies cope with the resource-intensive requirements of addressing a data breach
- Risk Intelligence: Understand and reduce risks in policies and programs through up-front and ongoing analysis of markets, portfolios, constituents and businesses.
- Eligibility: Accurately determine and validate ongoing eligibility with advanced data and analytics.
- Find and Collect: Optimize your location and recovery efforts by leveraging unique data sources and advanced analytics to maximize efficiencies and revenue. Collect overdue obligations quickly and efficiently.
- Identity Management and Fraud Detection: Authenticate identities, decrease the incidence of fraud, protect constituent identities, and ensure appropriate access to information and services.
- Data Quality and Insight: Ensure data integrity in programs and vet and analyze consumers and businesses to improve internal processes and meet regulatory requirements.
- Income and Employment Verification: Gain instant access to up-to-date employer payroll records so you can make informed decisions with an experience citizens will love.