Call us at 1 888 314 8501
Need help identifying products and services to meet your needs?
State and Local Services
State and local governments are continually faced with new challenges and constricting budgets while trying to provide the same or increased levels of services, efficiencies and safety to constituents. Experian® provides comprehensive data and predictive analytics to enable agencies to maximize revenue; ensure program efficiency and integrity; protect citizens; and, ultimately, accomplish its missions.
Experian helps cities, counties and state agencies in the areas of:
- Enabling agencies to offer secure e-services to its constituents by authenticating user identities
- Protecting the integrity of entitlement programs by making more insightful eligibility decisions
- Decreasing the incidence of tax return fraud by identifying identity theft prior to disbursing refunds
- Accurately assessing potential government vendors for fiscal stability and legitimacy
- Evaluating business and individual providers for participation in benefit programs
- Identifying and understanding market trends and consumer and commercial demographics to drive economic growth
- Assisting in investigation activities by providing information on more than 220 million consumers
- Optimizing collection efforts to maximize revenue while decreasing the accumulation of new debt
- Ensuring the quality and relevancy of information in agency databases
- Offering enhanced support features to help agencies cope with the resource-intensive requirements of addressing a data breach
- Risk Intelligence: Understand and reduce risks in policies and programs through up-front and ongoing analysis of markets, portfolios, constituents and businesses.
- Eligibility: Accurately determine and validate ongoing eligibility with advanced data and analytics.
- Find and Collect: Optimize your location and recovery efforts by leveraging unique data sources and advanced analytics to maximize efficiencies and revenue. Collect overdue obligations quickly and efficiently.
- Identity Management and Fraud Detection: Authenticate identities, decrease the incidence of fraud, protect constituent identities, and ensure appropriate access to information and services.
- Data Quality and Insight: Ensure data integrity in programs and vet and analyze consumers and businesses to improve internal processes and meet regulatory requirements.
Quarterly Experian Public Sector Perspectives