Let Us Help You
Contact us today to learn more about Experian Simmons.
Call us at 1 800 918 9064
Join the Conversation
- PoliticalPersonas voter segmentation report
- Mobile Metering Pilot Study
- 2011 Social Media Report
- 2011 Mobile Consumer Report
- 2011 Discretionary Spend Report
- Brand Building in the BRICs
- 2010 U.S. Household Consumer Trend and Benchmark Report
- 2010 Year In Review
- 2010 New Years Resolutions Report
- 2010 Latino Cultural Identity Consumer Report
- 2010 Technology Adoption Consumer Report
- Read all of our White Papers and Reports
Articles & Press Releases
- Experian Simmons announces new cross-platform media planning service with integrated digital- and mobile-media panel
- Experian Simmons completes extensive mobile metering test
- Experian Simmons And The Latinum Network Connect Top Fortune 500 Advertisers With Hispanic Audiences
- Experian Simmons y Latinum Network conectan a las principales marcas anunciantes de la lista Fortune 500 con las audiencias hispanas
- Slightly More People Moving to Better Jobs
- The Reign of Right Wing TV
- Experian Marketing Services welcomes Paul Cannon to the Account Management team at Experian Simmons
Simmons National Teens Study
In-depth insights on a key group of major spenders
The Simmons Teens Study is a comprehensive, continuously-measured sample of approximately 2,000 teens (including both English and Spanish-speaking teens) between the ages of 12 and 17 that lets you tap into an influential consumer segment and build brand equity early in the customer relationship.
Released twice a year, the Simmons Teens Study provides single-source measurement of major media, products, services, and in-depth teen demographic and lifestyle/psychographic characteristics. In addition, it offers detailed information of ownership, purchase and usage of brands, products and services, including financial, entertainment and consumer package goods sectors.
As with all Simmons studies, Client Service support is available to help subscribers of the Simmons Teens Study. An additional range of enhanced Client Service Packages are available to provide dedicated support.
Client issue: A carbonated soft drinks company wanted to define core consumers for a new brand and size for the teen universe in order to determine its potential as a target market that would provide growth for the brand.
Experian Simmons solution: Utilizing the Simmons Teens Study, marketers were able to define the mindset of the core target, their social interaction, self-concepts and media behavior. They gained valuable insights on what CSD brands mean for teens and identified key brand loyalties. They were also able to uncover new opportunities for business and determine the major points of engagement to reach the core target.
Results delivered: A much larger universe was created from which to source business for the brand moving forward. Successful marketing communications programs were developed, nad positioning and concept areas defined. Sales and household penetration increased.
Request More Information
To learn more about Experian Simmons, please complete the following form and click "Submit" at the bottom. If you would like to talk to a representative immediately, please call us at 1 800 918 9064.