With over 10 million members, Experian's credit-focused products are recognized among customers for increasing credit literacy and aiding in financial planning. Aligning your brand with ours ensures your customers will see you as credit-education partners who care about their financial wellbeing.
When it comes to scoring their own knowledge of personal finance, 40% of Americans give themselves grades of C, D or even F.1 Experian credit reports and credit scores give customers perspective on their current credit status. Access to VantageScore 3.0, a more predictive and consistent lending model than other score models2, gives you the option to provide your customers with a well-recognized lender score.
|Daily credit report monitoring of 50 leading indicators of identity theft|
|Personalized Score Factors help consumers understand the positive and negative factors influencing their current credit score|
|Score Planner™ allows consumers to see how certain financial decisions and common scenarios could affect their credit score|
|Score Alerts notifies consumers when their score changes by email, SMS and mail.|
|Award-winning3 U.S.-based Call Center Support and Fraud Resolution Services|
|Up to $1 million in identity theft insurance4|
|Credit Limit Alerts that notify users when their credit limit goes up or down by a set amount from the last reported amount on a tradeline|
|Utilization Alerts that notify consumers when their credit utilization changes by a set percentage from the last balance or limit on a tradeline|
Your company gains scalable products from an experienced organization held to the same regulatory standards as financial institutions.
1. 2013 Financial Literacy Survey by Harris Interactive.
2. Information obtained from www.vantagescore.com
3. Experian Consumer Services won the Best in Class Call Center Award for a call center with a staff of over 200 from the International Quality and Productivity Center in June 2013
4. Identity theft insurance underwritten by insurance company subsidiaries or affiliates of American International Group, Inc. (AIG). The description herein is a summary and intended for informational purposes only and does not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the policies described. Please refer to the actual policies for terms, conditions and exclusions of coverage. Coverage may not be available in all jurisdictions.
5. comScore Media Metrix, 2013
6. Credit/Identity Monitoring Product Feature Survey, January 2013, Experian Consumer Services