Complete the form below to view the webcast now!
Design by Numbers: Taking your creative beyond the code
Download our free webcast
Did you know?
- 47% of email openers read or skim within 4-11 seconds
- 71% of subject lines are direct messages but fun and curiosity have the highest unique open rates
- Mobile open rates have increased by 80% over the last 6 months
- Almost as many email opens happen on iPhones as they do in Microsoft Outlook
Learn how to utilize data like this to create smart, effective and great looking emails. Through real-life industry examples and tactics you will walk away with a new creative outlook on email design.
During this webcast you will learn:
- Best practices for mobile
- Best use of attention-grabbing animations
- How to optimize emails when images are turned off
- How to perfect the right formula of content and layout
- Key components necessary for email success
About the Presenter:
David Kepets joined Experian Marketing Services in 2006. As Creative Director, his responsibilities include the overall management of departmental accounts and insuring that email best practices are at the forefront of Experian Marketing Services' creative strategies. Prior to joining Experian Marketing Services, David worked for over 10 years in the interactive design and publishing industries. David holds a design degree from Parsons School of Design, and a B.A. in Economics and Sociology.