August 16, 2017
You buckle them into car seats, make sure they wear a helmet when riding their bikes and keep a first-aid kit on hand at all times. As a parent,...
June 27, 2017
Dear Experian, I cannot access my credit report online. I was asked several security questions about accounts I did not recognize. I have the form to request the report...
June 15, 2017
While the details of flights, hotels and activities are top of mind for most travelers, many forget to take simple steps before they travel to protect their identity.
May 2, 2017
Learn more about what the dark web is, and why it should matter to you as a part of your identity protection strategy.
March 2, 2017
Financial blogger Kem Washington shares how she was able to bounce back from the personal devastation of identity theft.
November 30, 2016
Looking to avoid a side of identity theft along with your Christmas ham? Make sure you’re keeping things in trim with these best practices.
October 25, 2016
See how knowledgeable you are about identity theft when kids are the victims. When it comes to them, does your regular knowledge hold true?
October 18, 2016
Discover your best options after finding suspicious activity on your credit report.
September 2, 2016
Are the seniors in your life as protected as they think they are from threats of identity theft? Here's how you can help.
July 8, 2016
Cybercrime is a threat to our online lives. Find out the three most prevalent types of crimes and how to proactively protect yourself.
June 4, 2016
Are you a personal information warrior? Do you guard the integrity of your information fiercely, or it is a bit more casual for you?
May 19, 2016
Kem Washington joins to share more about the dangers medical identity theft can pose. Medical identity theft is rising rapidly. In a perhaps-related trend, the medical sector has experienced disproportionately more...
May 19, 2016
Financial blogger Ash Cash joins to share some notes from the other side: how identity thieves are getting wise to typical protection measures – and how you can thwart...
March 31, 2016
Anabel Marquez of the IRS joins to share the new tricks and old ways that identity thieves work to capture your identifying information during tax time. Learn what to...
March 22, 2016
Whether you were an early bird this year and filed as soon as you were able, or you’ll make an eleventh hour dash for the post office, getting your...
- Does an overdraft on my checking account affect my credit score?
- How long can negative items stay on your credit report?
- How often should I check my credit score?
- Is there a way to consolidate debt without ruining your credit?
- Does everyone start out with the same credit score?
- I’m 16 years old. How do you get started with credit?
- How does cosigning affect your credit? Does it show as a debt?
- If you apply for two credit cards in the same month, will it affect your credit score twice?
- How can a credit score from TransUnion and Experian be 50 points different?
- How much does your credit score drop if you close a card?
- Why do Experian, Equifax and TransUnion differ so much in score?
- Remove Authorized User Accounts from Credit Report
- How Long Do Inquiries Impact My Scores?
- 5 Reasons Your Credit Scores May Have Dropped (And What That Can Mean)
- Will I Qualify For That Car Loan?
- The Good, the Bad and the Ugly: What Lenders Look at on Your Credit Report
- Getting List of Creditors and Debts from Credit Report
- Separating Credit Reports of Father and Son
- Credit Scores and Your Home Equity Line of Credit
- The Meaning of “Too Few Accounts Paid as Agreed”
- U.S. Credit History Will Not Transfer to Canada
- The Impact of Credit Counseling on Credit Scores
- Insurance Inquiries Do Not Affect Credit Scores
- Loan Modification Could Hurt Your Credit Score