November 10, 2016
Dear Experian, I was divorced in 2007. My husband kept the mortgage and stayed in the home. I was removed from the title and responsibility of that loan in...
December 28, 2014
Dear Experian, My divorce agreement requires that I write a letter to the credit agencies stating that all pre-marital debt on my report is my responsibility. Where should I send...
May 2, 2014
Dear Experian, My credit report shows two addresses for my former husband, who moved to Virginia. I have lived in Illinois for 36 years. I was able to dispute one...
August 23, 2013
Dear Experian, I was divorced a little over a year ago. My former spouse knows all of my identifying information. Could he get a copy of my credit report? - IEB
August 14, 2013
Dear Experian, After viewing my credit report, I saw that two addresses are addresses where I have never lived. They are addresses of my ex-husband. How do they get on...
August 13, 2013
Dear Experian, I read that divorce does not impact your credit scores, but I've heard from people who are divorced that said it damaged their credit. If it doesn't impact...
September 26, 2012
Dear Experian, I just got my credit report, and I see my ex-husband listed as my husband. We are already divorced. What can I do in this case? I have...
August 3, 2011
Dear Experian, I have been divorced over one year. My ex-spouse was awarded the house and all bills that she has with that house. I want that off my credit...
- Does an overdraft on my checking account affect my credit score?
- How long can negative items stay on your credit report?
- How often should I check my credit score?
- Is there a way to consolidate debt without ruining your credit?
- Does everyone start out with the same credit score?
- I’m 16 years old. How do you get started with credit?
- How does cosigning affect your credit? Does it show as a debt?
- If you apply for two credit cards in the same month, will it affect your credit score twice?
- How can a credit score from TransUnion and Experian be 50 points different?
- Why do Experian, Equifax and TransUnion differ so much in score?
- Remove Authorized User Accounts from Credit Report
- How Long Do Inquiries Impact My Scores?
- 5 Reasons Your Credit Scores May Have Dropped (And What That Can Mean)
- Will I Qualify For That Car Loan?
- Separating Credit Reports of Father and Son
- Credit Scores and Your Home Equity Line of Credit
- The Meaning of “Too Few Accounts Paid as Agreed”
- U.S. Credit History Will Not Transfer to Canada
- The Impact of Credit Counseling on Credit Scores
- Insurance Inquiries Do Not Affect Credit Scores
- Getting Removed as a Joint Credit Card Account Holder
- Consigning for an Apartment Could Help or Hurt Credit
- Missing Accounts Not Reported by Your Lenders
- Cell Phone Payments are Not Reported