March 13, 2014
Dear Experian, How can a debt that was dismissed during a bankruptcy almost four years show up now on the credit report as derogatory? Can we appeal to have it...
January 16, 2013
Dear Experian, I went through Chapter 13 bankruptcy. I paid all that I owed, and my Chapter 13 was discharged in March 2012. I requested an item be deleted since...
August 15, 2012
Dear Experian, Once a Chapter 7 bankruptcy is discharged, will it still affect my credit score? - ADZ
April 25, 2012
Dear Experian, My bankruptcy was discharged one to two months following when it was filed. This would have been around September 2005. It still shows the bankruptcy is not discharged...
August 31, 2011
Dear Experian, After a bankruptcy discharge the creditors usually update their entrances, so the debt shows as discharged in bankruptcy. However, they don't always do that. Can I send you...
- Does an overdraft on my checking account affect my credit score?
- How long can negative items stay on your credit report?
- How often should I check my credit score?
- Is there a way to consolidate debt without ruining your credit?
- Does everyone start out with the same credit score?
- I’m 16 years old. How do you get started with credit?
- How does cosigning affect your credit? Does it show as a debt?
- If you apply for two credit cards in the same month, will it affect your credit score twice?
- How can a credit score from TransUnion and Experian be 50 points different?
- How much does your credit score drop if you close a card?
- Why do Experian, Equifax and TransUnion differ so much in score?
- Remove Authorized User Accounts from Credit Report
- How Long Do Inquiries Impact My Scores?
- 5 Reasons Your Credit Scores May Have Dropped (And What That Can Mean)
- Will I Qualify For That Car Loan?
- The Good, the Bad and the Ugly: What Lenders Look at on Your Credit Report
- Getting List of Creditors and Debts from Credit Report
- Separating Credit Reports of Father and Son
- Credit Scores and Your Home Equity Line of Credit
- The Meaning of “Too Few Accounts Paid as Agreed”
- U.S. Credit History Will Not Transfer to Canada
- The Impact of Credit Counseling on Credit Scores
- Insurance Inquiries Do Not Affect Credit Scores
- Loan Modification Could Hurt Your Credit Score