Find More Information
Optimize Your Customer Acquisition Process
Today, organizations are looking for ways to increase profitability and reduce costs while improving the effectiveness of acquisition campaigns. Optimization enables organizations to design successful marketing strategies that effectively balance risk versus reward to create immediate and long-term profitable customer relationships. Experian’s optimization offerings identify the right acquisition strategies to meet key business objectives while adhering to organizational constraints. In addition, our flexible delivery options allow for easy integration into existing acquisition processes will a low cost of ownership. Using optimization, organizations can expect to:
- Increase response rates by tailoring product offerings to customer interests and lifestyle preferences
- Improve portfolio health by assigning the ideal account terms at inception
- Gain market share by identifying profitable portfolio segments while reducing campaign expenses
- Yield the highest possible returns through true customer-level analysis and decisioning
- Ensure final strategies are aligned with performance objectives by incorporating client defined goals, data inputs, metrics, constraints, and other requirements
Decision Point SM
Marketswitch Optimization™ allows organizations to optimize their acquisition and marketing strategies with a robust patented software application that can be used across an organization to solve the most challenging business problems.
Gain a Competitive Advantage
Optimization can be used to make complex consumer level decisions to deliver more targeted offers, increase response rates, and improve customer satisfaction while obtaining higher profit margins and market share gains. Experian has a proven record of accomplishment of helping organizations improve acquisition efforts.
- Increased the customer lifetime value on new customer acquisition campaigns by 20 percent for a top-10 credit card issuer
- Increased revenue by 70 percent for a leading retail bank by optimizing new customer lead allocations across its branch network
Take Precise Consumer-level Actions
Experian’s optimization products identify the ideal offer at the individual customer level, including, determining the best product, price, promotion, and contact channel while balancing business objectives such as budget, response rates and customer profitability.
- Test different strategy options via champion-challenger simulations and estimate the impact minor strategy changes have to organizational objectives – before implementation
- Increase customer satisfaction and adoption by offering relevant products based on customer contact and lifestyle preferences while balancing organizational priorities
Gain More Control and Insight
Experian optimization uses patented mathematical technology to help you identify the best marketing strategies and optimal credit line and rate assignments based on an individual customer’s risk score and potential value, as well as your overall portfolio goals and objectives.
- Experian’s proprietary mathematical algorithm provides a constraint-based approach to factor in real-world limitations and all possible decisions that help organizations identify the ideal solution given your distinct goals and constraints.
- Optimization ensures newly acquired accounts comply with short and long-term business objectives to accurately assess future organizational impacts
Request More Information
Please complete this form and a representative will contact you