Reducing Consumer Risk Of Identity Theft During COVID-19: Is Your Plan Working?

Published: May 22, 2020 by

The new on-demand webinar series from Experian Partner Solutions delivers quick and timely information to help companies stay up-to-date on how COVID-19 related fraud is impacting consumers. In about 15-minutes, businesses can get expert Cyber Security, Dark Web, Data Breach, and Partner Enablement advice from Experian executives to help protect their consumers and achieve their business objectives during this unprecedented time.

The series kicks off with Brian Stack, Vice President of Engineering and Dark Web Intelligence at Experian. Stack’s team manages Experian’s 24-hour, non-credit monitoring-based features, such as Dark Web Monitoring, Payday Loan Monitoring, and Court Record Monitoring. With more than 12 years of product innovation at Experian, Stack deploys products consumers need to detect if their personal information has been compromised in a data breach.

“In these times, cybercriminals are looking for ways to leverage social engineering on a public that is stressed, anxious, and fatigued.” – Brian Stack

About 39% of identity protection alerts come from credit monitoring. The other 61% comes from non-credit monitoring such as dark web alerts.

In the “Reducing the Risk of COVID-19 Identity Fraud” webinar, Brian delivers a solutions-driven overview of how businesses can build deeper relationships with consumers by helping them take steps to reduce their risk of identity theft as COVID-19 related fraud rises.

The webinar answers the following high-priority questions:

  • Why is COVID-19 creating opportunities for fraudsters, and what are they?
  • How are fraudsters using video conferencing tools and home networks to steal key consumer information?
  • Why long passwords can take millions of years for hackers to crack.
  • How are scammers capitalizing on consumer anxiety, fatigue, and stress?
  • What consumers must know about medical fraud and fake COVID-19 cures.
  • How to help prospective and existing customers prevent identity theft.

Now more than ever, consumers are concerned about their financial health and protecting their identity. To find out how companies can provide solutions and unlock new revenue streams, watch our “Reducing the Risk of COVID-19 Identity Fraud” webinar.

Shining a light on the world of financial education and identity protection. Explore our opinions, technologies and strategies for success.

Insights Illuminated

Sign-up to get the latest content from Experian Partner Solutions sent straight to your inbox.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.