Improve Financial Outcomes by Staying on Top of the Trends
Learn from the experts at Experian Health with events, Webinars and articles that showcase one of the industry’s leading sources of revenue cycle knowledge and expertise. These valuable tools offer a simple, reliable approach to staying on top of the latest market trends so you can optimize payment processes and improve financial outcomes.
- Mississippi Access Managers | July 16-18, 2014 | Philadelphia, MS Speaking only
- THA: Texas Hospital Association - Healthcare Governance Conference | July 24-26, 2014 | Hilton Anatole, Dallas, Texas
- Missouri Association of Hospital Access Management (MOAHAM) | July 31-Aug 1, 2014 | Resort at Port Arrowhead, Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri Speaking only
- THA: Texas Hospital Association 2014 Health Care Strategic Communications Summit | Aug. 7-8, 2014, THA Headquarters, Austin, TX
- AzHAM Conference | August 8, 2014 | Location TBD
- Siemens Innovations '14 | August 10-13, 2014 | Tampa, FL
- WRUG - Summer | August 14-15, 2014 | San Diego Marriott La Jolla
- American Association of Healthcare Administrative Management (AAHAM): South Florida | August 14-16, 2014 | Location TBD
- HFMA Region 8 | August 18-20, 2014 | St. Charles Convention Center, St. Charles, MO
- Epic West Coast Conference | August 20-22, 2014 | Renton, WA
- NACDS Total Store Expo | August 23-26, 2014 | Boston Convention & Exhibition Center
- North Carolina Association of Healthcare Access Management (NCAHAM) | September 21-24, 2014 | Location TBD
- Fall Conference, Southern California & San Diego/Imperial HFMA Chapters | September 7-9, 2014 | Hyatt Regency Orange County, Garden Grove, CA
- MD American Association of Healthcare Administrative Management (AAHAM) | September 9-11, 2014 | Princess Royale, OC, MD
- NPAG - National Plan Automation Group | September 14-17, 2014 | Sun Valley, ID
- Epic User Group Meeting (UGM) | September 15-18, 2014 | Verona, WI
- HFMA NorCal | September 17-19, 2014 | Hilton Hotel, Concord, CA
- MAHAP/MPAA: Michigan Alliance of Healthcare Access Professionals | September 21-23, 2014 | Location TBD
- CAHAM Conference | September 21-24, 2014 | Four Seasons Resort, Santa Barbara, CA Speaking only
- Association of Illinois Patient Access Management (aIPAM) Fall | September 25, 2014 | Location TBD
- CRHAM (Central Region NAHAM) | September 26-27, 2014 | Argosy Casino Hotel and Spa, Kansas City, MO
On Demand Webinars
Hear how Premier Health saved $600,000 per year, improved turnaround time and increased physician satisfaction.
With Experian Precise ID℠ for healthcare portals, your organization can quickly and securely authenticate, validate and risk assess patient identities prior to granting access to medical information online.
Learn how Massachusetts General Physicians Organization identified, appealed and recovered $1M in revenue using Experian Health’s Contract Management solution.
With patients shouldering greater financial responsibility for their healthcare costs, patient collections continue to be challenging to secure. Learn how Emory Healthcare collected $2.8M in pre-payments in FY13.
Learn tips and tricks on ways to increase your self-pay patient collections. We’ll show you how your organization can leverage tools to increase patient collections, reduce costs, and improve patient satisfaction.
Find out how Sansum Clinic uses a combination of software and expert services to monitor payer contract compliance, audit reimbursement accuracy, determine the financial implications of new and proposed payer contract terms and monitor frequent payer policy and procedure changes.
Join us for a complimentary webinar to learn HIX screening and enrollment best practices to improve patient access workflow and collections.
Join Jefferson University Hospitals (JUH) for a complimentary webinar to find out how JUH reconfigured its patient access and collections processes, moving patient financial discussions earlier and leveraging data to develop optimal collection strategies.
Join Penn Medicine for a complimentary webinar as it shares tips of how to use advanced data and analytics to validate the accuracy of medical claims before submission. The results? Minimized claim denials, improved first pass through rates and optimized workflow.
Join Deb Chekal, Manager, Revenue Integrity of University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, for a complimentary webinar to hear how her organization uses a combination of claims valuation technology and payer contract expertise to ensure revenue integrity success.
Learn how the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics is automating its approach to delivering accurate patient fee estimates for services to be rendered by incorporating the payer allowable, based on stated contract terms, in conjunction with real time patient eligibility and benefits information. The result? Increased patient collections and satisfaction.
Join Rogel Reyes, Director of Patient Access Services with ValleyCare Health System, for a complimentary webinar as he discusses how his healthcare organization reduced returned mail by 90% and implemented new processes that decreased medical identity theft, increased collections, and improved customer satisfaction.
Join Julie Parsell, Manager, Reimbursement Development and Analysis at Washington University, for a complimentary webinar to learn how her practice uses software, data and analytics to monitor payer contract compliance, validate reimbursement accuracy, determine the financial implications of new and proposed payer contract terms and monitor frequent payer policy and procedure changes.
Join Gastroenterology Associates of S.W. Florida for a complimentary webinar to learn its strategies to reduce claim denials and days in accounts receivable and increase upfront patient collections. The practice handles almost 50,000 visits annually at its two offices and ambulatory surgery center, and automation has enabled efficient and effective eligibility and benefits verification and cost estimation processes that have allowed the practice to grow without hiring additional staff.
Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center Shares Strategies on How to Identify Payer Policy Changes For Increased Revenue
Join Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, a Harvard teaching hospital, for a complimentary webinar to learn how you can take advantage of technology that delivers daily payer policy information to you that is categorized and personalized to your specific organizational needs and workflow.
Join Paige Popp and Liz McCarrick of Universal Health Services, Inc. (UHS) for a complimentary webinar as they discuss how their healthcare organization has increased point-of-service collections by almost $500,000 in six months. By accessing patient prior balances aggregated at the guarantor level and across all facilities within the healthcare network, UHS has been able to increase collections, improve cash flow and enhance financial performance.
Industry publications, periodicals and research firms frequently look to Experian Health executives and clients to gain insight into how providers are optimizing financial performance in this complex healthcare landscape. Below are recent news reports, articles and feature stories highlighting the latest commentary and success stories from Experian Health.
Group Practice Journal
The Data-Driven Mindset Toward Healthy Patients, Healthy Margins
Access Management Journal
Access to Better Information can Drive Revenue and Patient Satisfaction
Long recognized as patient registration experts, Patient Access is now tasked with a new vantage point in the healthcare continuum.
Healthcare IT News
Bringing the Revenue Cycle to the Next Level
Driven by changes in the healthcare market, a data- and analytically-driven revenue cycle is the standard every healthcare organization should strive for and reach.
Revenue Cycle Strategist
Leveraging Data to Inform Patient Collections
Effective revenue cycle management requires the ability to leverage data and analytics to inform billing and collections, using the practices described in the table at right..
In the Black
Data and analytics lead to a winning financial strategy in today's healthcare environment.
Leveraging Data and Analytics to Generate New Revenue
Successful practices that help leverage revenue cycle data and analytics include starting the collections process early, segmenting accounts, holding agencies accountable for their performance, and using trend data to identify staff training needs.
Leveraging Technology to Improve Patient Satisfaction
Patient identity solutions offer benefits for patients and hospitals.
Group Practice Journal
Collecting with Compassion: Best Practices in Reimbursement Management
A proactive and data-driven approach to revenue cycle management can help achieve financial success while improving patient satisfaction.
Revenue Cycle Strategist
Segmenting Patient Accounts: A Balance Between Compassion and Collections
Scoring and segmenting patients’ financial information can help hospitals employ a more effective and empathetic collection method.
5 Steps to More Timely Payments
Read tips for enhancing patient collections while offering more effective financial counseling services to patients.